Ovie

BuddyLee

Football addict
Went to the game tonight and had a lot of fun for my first game. It's too bad they just played Boston, otherwise the Caps would have made it closer I believe.

I have some photo's I might post later.

The interesting part was driving 30mph the whole way home. Had a fishtail on the bridge, which was a sheer sheet of ice.:hot:

LordStanley

I know nothing
:killingme

Don Cherry is the biggest egotistical ass that there ever was...

Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau questions Don Cherry's rant over Alex Ovechkin - ESPN

He basicly rags on Ovechkin for being overly flamboyant with his post goal celebrations... Umm, hey donny boy. Have you looked in the mirror lately???

Dont be jealous that Ovechkin is a bigger star than your butt boy canadian hockey player Crosby... And here I thought cherry had class.

If Ovie was canadian, or playing for a canadian team, Cherry would be all up on his bandwagon....

Black-Francis

Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau questions Don Cherry's rant over Alex Ovechkin - ESPN

He basicly rags on Ovechkin for being overly flamboyant with his post goal celebrations... Umm, hey donny boy. Have you looked in the mirror lately???

Dont be jealous that Ovechkin is a bigger star than your butt boy canadian hockey player Crosby... And here I thought cherry had class.

If Ovie was canadian, or playing for a canadian team, Cherry would be all up on his bandwagon....

Don Cherry is a prick...

....you are right Lord, he is insanely jealous...

Peter Forsberg

He is jeolous because all the Canadian teams suck. I bet if Ovie was Canadian he would have no problem with him having some fun when he scores a goal.

OldHillcrestGuy

Jealousy. So many people are starting to rag on Ovie, Crosby is just plan jealous that Ovie is so much more a complete player then he is.

Black-Francis

So you only like the Washington Capitals that are winning?

Dude, I am a die hard, old school Caps fan.... I was still in the stands when they sucked ass.... There is nothing worse than Philly fans....I remember when busloads of you jerk offs would come to the Capital Centre, drink to oblivion and start trouble....

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Jealousy. So many people are starting to rag on Ovie, Crosby is just plan jealous that Ovie is so much more a complete player then he is.

Ovechkin is the greatest - plain and simple.

If I were to pay to go to a game and see good hockey, I'd go to a game Ovechkin's playing.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

There is nothing worse than Philly fans....I remember when busloads of you jerk offs would come to the Capital Centre, drink to oblivion and start trouble....

That sounds like typical Philly area people.

Sweet 16

^^8^^

:yeahthat:

Whiners and losers try and tear others down instead of stepping up and making themselves better. I just hope Ovie doesn't let them get under his skin. He's too good for that though....

OldHillcrestGuy

Dude, I am a die hard, old school Caps fan.... I was still in the stands when they sucked ass.... There is nothing worse than Philly fans....I remember when busloads of you jerk offs would come to the Capital Centre, drink to oblivion and start trouble....

I remember those days, busloads from the City of Brotherly love. They were pretty obnoxious.

LordStanley

I know nothing

I remember those days, busloads from the City of Brotherly love. They were pretty obnoxious.

Pots meet Kettle.... :killingme

Dont even act like the Caps fans are pure angles. I’ve been to their home games where they had been just as drunk and obnoxious...

Example... Some schmuck decides to throw his French fry basket, full of ketchup all over my (at the time) 10yr old brother, after a caps loss to the flyers... Such a big man he was, with his 3 other friends acting all tough over a mother, 10yr old son, 14 yr old daughter and me... Drunk asses were too stupid to see the cops watching them. Hope the cuffs fit nicely.

Not to mention the only fans that ever filled up the Caps Center/Verizon Center were the fans from the opposing teams... I loved heading to the verizon center and watching a flyers game break out. If it wasnt for our bus loads of fans (and Rangers, pittsburgh, Islanders, devils....) buying tickets, you wouldnt have been able to afford to pay your players.

Since this is a hockey discussion, I won’t even bring up the thousands of Drunk ass Redskins fans that force families to stay at home, because FedEx field has more violence and obscene language in the stands than it does on the field.

And you all think flyers fans are bad. :lol:

nw2ne

:yeahthat:

Whiners and losers try and tear others down instead of stepping up and making themselves better. I just hope Ovie doesn't let them get under his skin. He's too good for that though....

I don't think he cares too much... he hears the crowd at home games, he knows how much we appreciate him.