Ovie

LordStanley

I know nothing
Good comeback by Philly.

Penalties did the Caps in again.

They had just as much as the flyers... Not to mention the Caps had 3 major scoring chances while they were on the penalty kill.

Both Teams only scored one power play goal.

The Caps just fell apart in the 3rd.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
They had just as much as the flyers... Not to mention the Caps had 3 major scoring chances while they were on the penalty kill.

It was a good game, I thought. Both teams had their share of bad play and bad luck. Lots of shots hit the pipes...stupid penalties. Too many Caps tried to be the hero...that doesn't work.

OldHillcrestGuy

Good game by the Caps for 45 minutes. Im a diehard Cap fan, but right now they have a few weaknesse's, they are lacking the big strong stay at home defenseman, someone like Langway or Stevens from days of old. Shutlz is really getting slammed on the talk shows as being to slow, they need to bring Alzner back up. The other problem area is goaltending Theodore is not going to get us to far in the playoffs, I would not be surprised to see Caps pickup another experienced goaltender before trade deadline next week like they did last year with Huet, and maybe a defensemen, these would be guys for just the short term.
When the playoffs roll around Philly is the one time I do not want the Caps to have to play again.

BuddyLee

Football addict

Penalties kill the Caps though.

With the penalties come the penalty killers. It shakes up the line up and momentum.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Always when they win. Where were you Tue. night when the Flyers put the b

Ya know, you adopt an ex-players name from Philly, and you seem to be a Philly fan, but you spend way more time knocking the local teams here rather than rooting for anything Philly..Maybe you need to find a Philly board to post on, your act here is starting to look AndyMarquisish.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Ya know, you adopt an ex-players name from Philly, and you seem to be a Philly fan, but you spend way more time knocking the local teams here rather than rooting for anything Philly..Maybe you need to find a Philly board to post on, your act here is starting to look AndyMarquisish.

*ouch*

Peter Forsberg

Thanks for your advice but nobody asked for it. You need to read some earlier post before you jump on your high horse. Flyers 4 CAPS 2