Ovie

LordStanley

I know nothing
Flyers 6 Sabers 3 :popcorn:

I was talking with a sabres buddy of mine last night after the game. 4-3 and the sabres pull the goalie. Ok good move.

Flyers score... 5-3

So they pull the goalie again with 30 seconds in the game.

Why????? Didnt make any sense. 2 goals down, and no time left...

Oh well, thanks for the extra goal. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Didn't get to see the game tonight but it looked like a sloppy affair on the cell phone as I was reading the play-by-play.

BuddyLee

Football addict
PS: I'm all for getting a fan base, if they're KNOWLEDGEABLE. It is already irritating me when the fans boo at stupid non-calls that weren't even penalties anyway :lol: Not the first time I've seen that, either :boo:
That happens everywhere, really.

It's part of a thing called "homefield advantage".

BuddyLee

Football addict
and the Cappies helped the Pens resume their ways today.
Indeed.

They basically dominated the game. When the Pens were on their power plays it appeared as if the Caps were on the power play.:lol:

Sydney the Punk was especially agitated in the game. Even the broadcasters were on his case.

Peter Forsberg

Indeed.

They basically dominated the game. When the Pens were on their power plays it appeared as if the Caps were on the power play.:lol:

Sydney the Punk was especially agitated in the game. Even the broadcasters were on his case.
Cindy is a little girl. I would have loved to see Ovie put the beat down on him.

LordStanley

I know nothing
:lol:

:yeahthat: Though, dad and I discussed the positives and negatives to that, and it wouldn't be worth Ovie breaking a hand :yay:

Crosby wouldnt know what to do if Ovechkin dropped the gloves with him... Plus Crosby is too soft for Ovechkin to hurt his hand on. I bet he feels like punching a pillow :whistle:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Crosby wouldnt know what to do if Ovechkin dropped the gloves with him... Plus Crosby is too soft for Ovechkin to hurt his hand on. I bet he feels like punching a pillow :whistle:

:jet:
Good point :killingme

I pictured Crosby getting fed up and jumping Brashear (just because that was the funniest to picture) like he did that player a month or so back...If only that really happened, I'd be on the floor laughing :lmao: