People Can’t Drive!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
By what, Godzilla?
You got me but if you look at the picture it looks like a crumpled tin can.

f172e1aa-667a-4dc5-9470-2305b830370b.jpeg

BernieP

Resident PIA
Well it definately is not enforced. At first I thought it was only out-of-state vehicles getting away with it. (I guess they can if their registration state allows it.) Now I see MD registered vehicles as well. Especially the jacked up Jeeps that will never see a speck of mud.
Speaks to the intelligence of someone who takes a vehicle already prone to rollovers to make it even worse.
I don't want to wish them ill, only because it inconveniences the innocent.

I see all sorts of violations, from super dark glass, license plate covers to the straight pipes and more.
I would guess they have a get out of jail free card or something.

Because if I had real violations like that I would be sitting on the side of the road getting equipment citations everyday.
I had a trooper turn on his lights at gate 1 and I thought he was going after the SB vehicle that ran the red (made the left on our green).
Now, they were for me. Apparently my license plate lights were to dim. OEM lights, no mods. But an older vehicle.
So we play 20 questions while he checks the truck out and then hands me the citation to get the repair done

jrt_ms1995

Speaks to the intelligence of someone who takes a vehicle already prone to rollovers to make it even worse.
I don't want to wish them ill, only because it inconveniences the innocent.

I see all sorts of violations, from super dark glass, license plate covers to the straight pipes and more.
I would guess they have a get out of jail free card or something.

Because if I had real violations like that I would be sitting on the side of the road getting equipment citations everyday.
I had a trooper turn on his lights at gate 1 and I thought he was going after the SB vehicle that ran the red (made the left on our green).
Now, they were for me. Apparently my license plate lights were to dim. OEM lights, no mods. But an older vehicle.
So we play 20 questions while he checks the truck out and then hands me the citation to get the repair done
Scofflaw! Serves you right!

TPD

the poor dad
Another accident at the 235/Hermanville intersection about 20 minutes ago.
Say it ain’t so!
Wonder if the road crew was still there during this accident. I rolled thru that intersection about 3pm today and they were there paving. It was a clusterduck! Only one lane getting thru so alternating stopped traffic. Add the traffic light to the mix and it made for a real mess. What happened to the night time work?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Sounds like Skylar is a graduate of the YOLO School of Driving.

The driver of the car involved, Skylar Ward, age 21, of Waldorf, was charged on a citation with violating TA 21-301(a) Failure to Drive Vehicle on Right Half of Roadway When Required.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Scofflaw! Serves you right!
I am not a person who flouts the law and I pay my parking ticket (if I get one - I typically park legally and pay for my parking if required)
I just have that luck, as my ex likes to say, I'm a condescending *******, a real smartass, So any time I get ****ed over it's a win for karma

TPD

the poor dad
Well I guess I'm not safe on this road either. Been driving Rt 5 more in the last 3 weeks from GMR/Willows to Ridge to avoid the crazies on 235 and to lower my blood pressure with the slower pace and serenity of St. Mary's River, but guess I need to buy a helicopter.