Petite Jeans...

sockgirl77

Try Marshalls or Ross for jeans.

I was thinking about that but I hate searching. I get so very little time to do anything that I just want to go to the store and pick up what I need. I spend enough trying on 27 pairs that do not fit to only find 1 that does. The last thing that I need is to hunt through the chaos of their racks. Or, has it changed? Are they organized now? Last time I was at Ross none of the jeans were in the right place.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I was thinking about that but I hate searching. I get so very little time to do anything that I just want to go to the store and pick up what I need. I spend enough trying on 27 pairs that do not fit to only find 1 that does. The last thing that I need is to hunt through the chaos of their racks. Or, has it changed? Are they organized now? Last time I was at Ross none of the jeans were in the right place.
I don't go that often, but I've always had to search to find something good.

mamissa3

I wear the old navy sweatheart cut in petiete. the only prolbem is they dont seem to stay up all that well, i am always pulling them up lol

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
We hit Belk this weekend. They were having a clearance and red dot sale. It may be worth checking out has they have a whole area devoted to petites, I think (petite women).

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I am having the hardest time finding jeans to fit me. Right now I am right between an 8P and a 10P. I have found them at Dress Barn but they look like granny jeans and make my ass look wide. I need them to be boot cut and have ass pockets. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

We are the same size right now. I found the boot cut and ass pockets petite jeans at Wal-mart last week. I bought two pairs and they fit just fine.

I know Wal-mart isn't the greatest store. However, they do have petite clothing, which they never did in the past until they became a Super Center Wal-mart.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I'm almost 5 foot tall. Before I had kids, I was wearing size 4 and now, I am trying to lose all my pregnancy weight to fit back into a size 4. In a meantime, I just buy two pairs of jeans at Wal-mart at a time.

Other petite clothing stores to try: Dress Barn (good for work, but not casual), Wal-Mart (they just added petite department), JcPenney's, and Belk's. But I don't want to spend alot of $$$ on clothes that I will wear only a short time until I can finally fit into size 4, so Wal-Mart is a better place for blue jeans.

I already looked at Ross and Marshall's, none of those jeans are worth looking and buying since they do not have petite or comfortable fit without having the "lowrider" waists or whatever craps the young girls are wearing now these days.

sockgirl77

We are the same size right now. I found the boot cut and ass pockets petite jeans at Wal-mart last week. I bought two pairs and they fit just fine.

I know Wal-mart isn't the greatest store. However, they do have petite clothing, which they never did in the past until they became a Super Center Wal-mart.

I have bought jeans there in the past. They faded, shrunk, and the stitching came out.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I have bought jeans there in the past. They faded, shrunk, and the stitching came out.

Really? I never have that problems...:shrug:

I bought Levi and Lee at Wal-Mart and they never faded, shrunk, or had stitching came out. Maybe it is because I don't wear them long enough as I keep going down the sizes to get back into size 4.

If you like Levi and Lee brands, go to JcPenney's and thier jeans last a lot longer than Wal-Mart jeans. I still have size 4 blue jeans (JcPenney's) since the late 90's and they haven't fell apart yet. They do make your money worth while because it last longer than most other brands or the ones from Wal-Mart.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
sockgirl77 said:

This will happen with the Faded Glory brand, but the Lee jeans I've purchased through the years are in excellent shape.

And to think of all the parents that buy clothes from American Eagle, Hollister and Abercrombie and pay 3&4 times as much for a pair of jeans that do the same thing the Walmart brand does. I guess those others stores charge extra for the holes in them. :lol: