Petruzzi's

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
They served Bug frozen ravioli once.
You mean, like, where you could tell that they were using previously-frozen ravioli, or are you saying that they sent out hard frozen ravioli?

Either way, frozen ravioli from a restaurant professing to be "Italian" is a :nono: .

Pete

Repete
You mean, like, where you could tell that they were using previously-frozen ravioli, or are you saying that they sent out hard frozen ravioli?

Either way, frozen ravioli from a restaurant professing to be "Italian" is a :nono: .

At least it wasn't bits of red paper from the Ravioli-O's can label :lmao:

Italian cuisine (most of it anyways) is pretty easy to replicate at home so I rarely go out for italian... if we do it is usually to Maggiano's :shrug:

I don't know them. Tried to google it, but there are a million Maggiano's !! Popular Italian name, I guess.

Where is it?

lovinmaryland

Dunno. Saw that. Nothing in MD, one in Richmond and one in Tyson's Corner.

That is it. I have been to the one in Tysons several times and the food is superb :yay:

If you go w/ family or group they have special menu and pricing that they bring out unlimited amounts of the dishes you choose. You get the choice of 2 salads, 2 appetizers, 2 pizzas, 2 types of pastas, 2 main dishes and 2 desserts.

My children were so impressed by them I really got a kick out of taking them there. All the waiters are in tuxedos/suits nice italian music in the background. It is EXCELLENT :yay:

Pete

Repete
Friend of mine in the Navy bit into his sandwich his wife had made him early that morning. It was the picture of the lunch meat from inside the package.:lmao:

I was at Howard AFB in Panama and used to have to borrow the Air Force Master Sgt's jeep thing all the time and he gave me a ton of grief. One day I needed it and didn't feel like putting up with a blast of crap and whining so I just took it knowing he would never know.

After I got done I put it back in the same parking spot I noticed a bag in the passenger seat. I looked and it was his lunch. I took a bite out of his sandwich and put it back in the baggie and back in the bag then left. I went and got a good spot in the hangar at lunch time where I could see into his office window and watched.

The look on his face when he pulled that sandwich out of the bag was priceless. :killingme

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Friend of mine in the Navy bit into his sandwich his wife had made him early that morning. It was the picture of the lunch meat from inside the package.:lmao:

That made me laugh out loud. :killingme

BSGal has gotten much better with time, hasn't she. :huggy:

I was at Howard AFB in Panama and used to have to borrow the Air Force Master Sgt's jeep thing all the time and he gave me a ton of grief. One day I needed it and didn't feel like putting up with a blast of crap and whining so I just took it knowing he would never know.

After I got done I put it back in the same parking spot I noticed a bag in the passenger seat. I looked and it was his lunch. I took a bite out of his sandwich and put it back in the baggie and back in the bag then left. I went and got a good spot in the hangar at lunch time where I could see into his office window and watched.

The look on his face when he pulled that sandwich out of the bag was priceless. :killingme
I'll bet!:lmao:
That made me laugh out loud. :killingme

BSGal has gotten much better with time, hasn't she. :huggy:

Well she was only 10 at the time. :razz:

dn0121

Yes, it's becoming...an IRISH pub. Really. :dance:

I'm very excited. They've knocked down walls, are going to expand the bar, already have their menu designed, etc. They plan on having music and more. I'm really truly overly excited about this. I forgot the name they will be opening with, but the owner truly is Irish.

I believe they are looking at being open in 6 to 8 weeks.

That has to be the best news I have heard in the 2 years I have lived here. Im hoping it will be a real Irish PUB not a Donovans lets call ourselves an Irish Pub but not act like one.

lovinmaryland

That has to be the best news I have heard in the 2 years I have lived here. Im hoping it will be a real Irish PUB not a Donovans lets call ourselves an Irish Pub but not act like one.

I had no idea Donovans called them self an Irish Pub... OMG that is so funny :killingme: they are nothing like an Irish Pub :boo:

Callie girl

I know the people and it will be nice. They did take some walls down to make the bar much bigger. They are planning on having Irish music and a dart board room. Can't wait till it is done.

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/724; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Callie girl said:
I know the people and it will be nice. They did take some walls down to make the bar much bigger. They are planning on having Irish music and a dart board room. Can't wait till it is done.

I will buy the first round if this happens.