Petruzzi's

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/724; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Sure as long you dance a jig.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You mean, like, where you could tell that they were using previously-frozen ravioli, or are you saying that they sent out hard frozen ravioli?

Either way, frozen ravioli from a restaurant professing to be "Italian" is a :nono: .
Like it was ice cold and the cheese didn't melt. You should have seen the look on her face. :sad:
I used to go to Tosca in DC when I worked there.

I like Aldo's and LaTavola in Baltimore.

That is my cousins name.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/724; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Sure as long you dance a jig.

She can't dance... and if she tries you don't wanna see it... and whatever you do.. do not ask her to sing!!

T

toppick08

Yes, it's becoming...an IRISH pub. Really. :dance:

I'm very excited. They've knocked down walls, are going to expand the bar, already have their menu designed, etc. They plan on having music and more. I'm really truly overly excited about this. I forgot the name they will be opening with, but the owner truly is Irish.

I believe they are looking at being open in 6 to 8 weeks.

:cool:

lovinmaryland

We go about once every other month to the one in Richmond or Tysons. We love it.

We dont go that often. Maybe 3 or 4 times a year for a special occasion. W/ 4 kids it can get pretty pricey, last time we went it was a little over $200 but worth every penny :yay:

L

LucyGirl

We go about once every other month to the one in Richmond or Tysons. We love it.

I used to live near Tysons and loved going to Maggiano's. They have a great family meal thing... but agree that it gets a little pricey!
I heard about the Irish pub in Wildewood and agree that it will be a blast! When we stopped by Petruzzi's last Thursday night for 1/2 price pizza... surprise they were closed.. but we talked to a girl in there who gave us a run down of what they had planned. Sounds fun... can't wait!

dn0121

LucyGirl said:

I used to live near Tysons and loved going to Maggiano's. They have a great family meal thing... but agree that it gets a little pricey!
I heard about the Irish pub in Wildewood and agree that it will be a blast! When we stopped by Petruzzi's last Thursday night for 1/2 price pizza... surprise they were closed.. but we talked to a girl in there who gave us a run down of what they had planned. Sounds fun... can't wait!

Its not going to be run by the same people is it?

dn0121

LucyGirl said:

Its not going to be run by the same people is it?

L

LucyGirl

I am not sure one of the girls I saw worked there before, but that probably doesn't mean anything.

HighTechRedneck

If anyone can offer updates on O'Petruzzi's, that'd be awesome haha
I'd like to find out more about this. I love the pub in Leonardtown. I sure miss 4 Star, but I think it's a fair trade haha