Petruzzi's

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Will it really be better then? I mean the food was horrible before and it came out frozen or cold. Service was shoddy, but there is a lot of that around here.

YES! Four Star Pizza in Leonardtown wasn't anyone's favorite near the end. But the same owners are becoming wildly successful in the Pub business. The same will happen in Wildewood. They will have good bar food and focus more on the "entertainment" aspect. If you want a good dinner, go to Lenny's first.

dn0121

YES! Four Star Pizza in Leonardtown wasn't anyone's favorite near the end. But the same owners are becoming wildly successful in the Pub business. The same will happen in Wildewood. They will have good bar food and focus more on the "entertainment" aspect. If you want a good dinner, go to Lenny's first.

Looking forward to it! :buddies:

Tomcat

Anytime
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/724; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

I will buy the first round if this happens.

Might have to buy that first round soon, I noticed a new sing on the building this morning on the way to work, McCallhans or something like that.

yankee44

:barf: