Phase I, reopening ?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

10 yrs ago I did this with a 5 gal bucket of kitty litter while wearing sandals INSTANTLY while moving the aforementioned bucket - lifting the toenail from my left big toe - straight up ...
That, had to hurt. More than my ingrown toenail.

luvmygdaughters

That's funny - I'll have to re-read everything you said about it. I'm a little apprehensive - decided to grow it out again but it's got to be layered to control the thickness. New cut for me - new for her too. And since we can't dry it - I'm thinking maybe I should just stick with the old but I'm so tired of EVERYTHING. Ever feel like you're in a rut?
All the time! I've had the same cut for 15 years now, I may do a little different variation of it, but, basically...its the same damn cut! It works for me though, it drys quick, requires minimal product and easy to style. The experience wasnt bad once you got in. The frustrating part was waiting in your car, calling them to let them know you are there and nobody picking up the phone.

Louise

I saw what your wrote and deleted already Louise.

Really? Are you the forum delete nazi, now? Why do you care about what I post, delete, or whatever? Can you give a recap? Get a life. You’re welcome. And it is you, not your. :)

Last edited:

mitzi

Thank you for the spelling correction. I really don't care, I was simply pointing it out.

Louise

Thank you for the spelling correction. I really don't care, I was simply pointing it out.

Why? And, that is a serious question. Why do people want to talk about deleted posts that were redecided? Can you give a summary/recap of my deleted post? Do tell. :)

Last edited:

mitzi

Why? And, that is a serious question. Why do people want to talk about deleted posts that were redecided? Can you give a summary/recap of my deleted post? Do tell. :)

No summary or recap. I don't save that stuff. It's over.

Louise

No summary or recap. I don't save that stuff. It's over.

OK. Just wondering why you would go to the trouble of posting that. I get it. Put it on me. I can take it and you need to get a grip. Take care. And there are no sides here. We are in this together as Americans. We just have to decide which shoe to wear. Flip flops are an Obama thang. :killingme

Last edited:

Louise

And, I have noticed that some members like to save other members posts without response just because. What is up with that? It tends to make the the targeted members feel special. Seems counter productive. Makes me laugh. Just my observation.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
And, I have noticed that some members like to save other members posts without response just because. What is up with that? It tends to make the the targeted members feel special. Seems counter productive. Makes me laugh. Just my observation.
:ohwell: And you were doing so well at being nice. I thought you finally had stop with the old ways. It was nice while it lasted seeing kindness instead of snark.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:ohwell: And you were doing so well at being nice. I thought you finally had stop with the old ways. It was nice while it lasted seeing kindness instead of snark.
You were both here in the days of Lance, weren't you? That loon used to post all sorts of lewd and hateful stuff, only to delete it, too.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Did you have another moniker prior to now?

[QUOTE]RareBreed
Throwing the deuces · From On the out-skirts of persnickety
Joined Mar 27, 2008
[/QUOTE]
Yes...unfortunately. In an attempt to be relevant, I went the way of KooKoo and tried to be edgy. Got my ass handed to me. Left and came back under different names. Wash, rinse, repeat. Got my head out of my butt and decided to just come back and be myself and am so thankful I did. Lucky for me, I learned quickly (unlike KooKoo).

Otter

Nothing to see here
Yes...unfortunately. In an attempt to be relevant, I went the way of KooKoo and tried to be edgy. Got my ass handed to me. Left and came back under different names. Wash, rinse, repeat. Got my head out of my butt and decided to just come back and be myself and am so thankful I did. Lucky for me, I learned quickly (unlike KooKoo).
Some people never learn.