Pi

redneck_woman

Starting Over
Is getting a PI worth the money? Need to get one but just don't want to waste the money.

To make a long story short. The husband left and was spotted with another woman.

rack'm

Jaded
redneck_woman said:
Is getting a PI worth the money? Need to get one but just don't want to waste the money.

To make a long story short. The husband left and was spotted with another woman.

Save your money for the POS lawyer.....Plus, what's the PI going to tell you that you probably don't already know??

Suck it up, go get ya some and get over it. :yay:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
redneck_woman said:

If he left...
Why dont you let him do what hes gotta do?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So did I... thought it was going to be like the circumfrence of a circle kinda question..

Look, just because he stops for coffee at the same place on a regular basis and happens to chit chat with the same woman each morning does not mean you should automatically get your dander in a fluff...:shrug:

Vince

redneck_woman said:

Get a lawyer and ask him.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
redneck_woman said:

Are you trying to prove adultery, so you can speed up the divorce? Yes. Or you can do it yourself with a real film camera with date/time stamping of photo and a witness that is willing to testify as to when and where you took the photos. Maryland treats adultery as a misdemeanor with a $5.00 fine I think, so if your intention is to punish him with a criminal offense, it is a waste of time.

redneck_woman said:
Because there is alot at stake and if I can get him for that then it will make my situation a little easier
From what I've heard, the courts really don't care where his dilly has been dallying... the outcome would probably end up being the same... like it was previously posted... invest the money in a good lawyer instead.

rack'm

Jaded
redneck_woman said:
Because there is alot at stake and if I can get him for that then it will make my situation a little easier

30 day divorce, but don't buy it, mine is going on 2 years.........:ohwell:

redneck_woman

Starting Over
rack'm said:
Save your money for the POS lawyer.....Plus, what's the PI going to tell you that you probably don't already know??

Suck it up, go get ya some and get over it. :yay:

Another man is least of my worries. I got my hands full with the kids. Plus 2 wrongs don't make a right. I am over him.