Pigskin returns 2010 thank god!

thefbcritic

Theres a bit of wonderful news pigskin will return in 2010 stronger an better then ever. After the court proceedings an the return of the equiptment that belongs to pigskin. Pigskin is proud to say that they will be back, many people have missed pigskin an the organization of pigskin. I sure have, my kids love Mr Don and everything they have done for us. Mr Don will only be a consultant of pigskin not president the new president will be chosen by peers of pigskin and he will still be at the games an other pigskin events. I'm very happy to say my kids will be able to play football once again. Signed one Exited parent:) Cant wait!!!!!!!!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Theres a bit of wonderful news pigskin will return in 2010 stronger an better then ever. After the court proceedings an the return of the equiptment that belongs to pigskin. Pigskin is proud to say that they will be back, many people have missed pigskin an the organization of pigskin. I sure have, my kids love Mr Don and everything they have done for us. Mr Don will only be a consultant of pigskin not president the new president will be chosen by peers of pigskin and he will still be at the games an other pigskin events. I'm very happy to say my kids will be able to play football once again. Signed one Exited parent:) Cant wait!!!!!!!!

:confused:

So what happened did someone steal your equipment?

thefbcritic

Good for them.....I'm still waiting for my $100 to be returned.

Let me see if i can help you ! On what date did you sign up? How did you pay? When you signed up on your receipt it will have all dates and amounts paid. Help me help you trace your payment if you are telling the truth ,this info should be easy to get.Unless you are also an under cover pigskin non supporter just on here to cause problems,we are here to help and serve like always true pigskin supporter.

thefbcritic

HMMMM...Class action lawsuit maybe?

Yes no dought! All we need now is dates to show where moneys were deposited, if it was pigskin or south countys accounts.NO one at this point is beating down st marys sports doors to get a refund, if i was owed money produced a receipt told were to go get my money i assure you id get mine,but no receipt with a date no refund.(note everyone got a receipt)

thefbcritic

dang it, she's on to us.:doh:

First of she's a he ok second why do you get on here if you dont like pigskin i dont get you all are a bunch of grown men sounding like little kids i dont care about smyfl i wish them the best were two different organizations they do them we do us so if you support smyfl stay off our theards well stay off yours no problem an to the people who need money back Don should be at the shop everyday exept weekends. I just want to keep the peace i dont talk bad about you at all. post back your concerns dont start trouble

Let me see if i can help you ! On what date did you sign up? How did you pay? When you signed up on your receipt it will have all dates and amounts paid. Help me help you trace your payment if you are telling the truth ,this info should be easy to get.Unless you are also an under cover pigskin non supporter just on here to cause problems,we are here to help and serve like always true pigskin supporter.
You just lost any and all credibility in my book. Thank GOD my kids don't play football.

nomoney

First of she's a he ok second why do you get on here if you dont like pigskin i dont get you all are a bunch of grown men sounding like little kids i dont care about smyfl i wish them the best were two different organizations they do them we do us so if you support smyfl stay off our theards well stay off yours no problem an to the people who need money back Don should be at the shop everyday exept weekends. I just want to keep the peace i dont talk bad about you at all. post back your concerns dont start trouble

thank god you're teaching your kid all about football and not about reading and writing. :whew:

You are making yourself look like an uneducated hick. You are thus NOT making a good impression upon the public for your group. Utilizing proper english, grammar, capitalization and punctuation in your posts will go a long way towards putting your organization in a good light. Not to mention making your posts MUCH easier to read.

thefbcritic

You just lost any and all credibility in my book. Thank GOD my kids don't play football.

Why because were asking for a receipt.Every company in the entire USA gets a receipt in everything they do. Is it so bad to ask for a receipt?Just to let you know havent seen a receipt yet ,for all persons interested.Just give me one receipt.

Why because were asking for a receipt.Every company in the entire USA gets a receipt in everything they do. Is it so bad to ask for a receipt?Just to let you know havent seen a receipt yet ,for all persons interested.Just give me one receipt.
No. Note the parts I bolded in your post. You lost credibility by immediately calling people liars and troublemakers. You were out of line.