Pigskin returns 2010 thank god!

Zguy28

Sorry gave them to much credit didnt know about the 3 thought it was 4 its still terrible.Mr PENN STATE what a joke.LOL The soccer team scored more points.
Coach Lisanti is a good coach. Everybody has a bad season sometimes, especially when you lose 20 out of 22 starters (including your QB) and your starting tailback to injury.

DCFD1912

I just recieved my refund check Friday from Pigskins. I never called anyone or went to the office with a reciept. I also know of atleast 12 other people that recieved their refund as well with no proof of reciept. I guess all it took was a little post on somd.com...however THANK YOU.

thefbcritic

Coach Lisanti is a good coach. Everybody has a bad season sometimes, especially when you lose 20 out of 22 starters (including your QB) and your starting tailback to injury.

If lasanti is a good coach then im great with spellin an grammer an we all no that yall say im nt good wit any that stuf:killingme::angel::dork:

footballmom

You are not helping Pigskin's situation. You are now bashing Lisanti. Which you spelled wrong. Lisanti has helped SMYFL from the beginning. His child even plays for SMYFL. I personally don't want pigskin to come back next year or any year, but for your family's sake. You really need to quit bashing people. Especially high school coaches who spend all of their free time teaching football to these kids.

TedJ123

Theres a bit of wonderful news pigskin will return in 2010 stronger an better then ever. After the court proceedings an the return of the equiptment that belongs to pigskin. Pigskin is proud to say that they will be back, many people have missed pigskin an the organization of pigskin. I sure have, my kids love Mr Don and everything they have done for us. Mr Don will only be a consultant of pigskin not president the new president will be chosen by peers of pigskin and he will still be at the games an other pigskin events. I'm very happy to say my kids will be able to play football once again. Signed one Exited parent:) Cant wait!!!!!!!!

Lets hope not. But I hear that SMYFL isn't much better. Maybe I should just start a thread for CCYFL :yahoo:

TedJ123

Well I guess you know about the coach(who is a board member) that was raising cane up at Dent, since it was written about on here. Also heard about some missing league money:shrug:

Last edited:

libby

My kids have been with the Raiders for the last few years, and the experience has been very good. I never explored Pigskins because the reputation of the organization preceded them.
This year we've travelled a lot less, perhaps two [far away] games.

Can't imagine what was so bad with the Pigskins, but my kids were not going to find out.

TedJ123

My nephew plays for SMYFL and they seem to travel alot also. Mine play in Charles and are still farely young so they don't travel that much.

Zguy28

Well I guess you know about the coach(who is a board member) that was raising cane up at Dent, since it was written about on here. Also heard about some missing league money:shrug:
That was settled. The Head Coach and Assistant made amends, apologized to the parents, and the HC stepped down and turned it over to the assistant. Both received reprimands and warnings about zero tolerance for further issues.

I'm not sure what you are talking about with missing league money. To my knowledge nothing is missing and we are continuing to pay off our equipment debt and expenses on schedule.