Pigskin returns 2010 thank god!

thefbcritic

Wow I was told to DIAF to those who are not fimiliar with the term it means Die In A Fire that breaks my heart in so many ways i've been tring to keep the peace and I have said nothing wrong at all if you want me to die in a fire then call me at 2404345852 and tell me that to my face because i've done nothing wrong and thats what im being told that sounds like a threat. I have never defamed smyfl this is a peaceful thread not for smyfl supporters and I am very educated and I graduated with a 3.9 and I will show you my diploma. So don't me about education I don't care about my spelling on a computer none of you will ever meet me so this site is intended for pigskin supporters not smyfl. I still will not say anything bad about smyfl football for the kids

Wow I was told to DIAF to those who are not fimiliar with the term it means Die In A Fire that breaks my heart in so many ways i've been tring to keep the peace and I have said nothing wrong at all if you want me to die in a fire then call me at 2404345852 and tell me that to my face because i've done nothing wrong and thats what im being told that sounds like a threat. I have never defamed smyfl this is a peaceful thread not for smyfl supporters and I am very educated and I graduated with a 3.9 and I will show you my diploma. So don't me about education I don't care about my spelling on a computer none of you will ever meet me so this site is intended for pigskin supporters not smyfl. I still will not say anything bad about smyfl football for the kids
Please quote where somebody told YOU to DIAF.

hollywood33

Please quote where somebody told YOU to DIAF.

LMAO, thefbcritic really is slowbus on email. Huntr1, told that to me to "DIAF" (i could really care less) and I replied to Huntr1 (go see smyfl supporters for proof).

BUT for some reason he (thefbcritic a.k.a donkempjr) thinks someone was talking to him.

Last edited:

hollywood33

Dude PLEASE go to the St.Mary's Library and take an email class.

thefbcritic

thefbcritic

I still have seen no receipts for phone calls on any of these matters.Please im waiting.240-434-5852

Last edited:

thefbcritic

It's been 2 months now and havent seen a dime. I know of ATLEAST 25 other parents with the same issue.

At least one of 25 people you know should have a receipt im trying to help you. Still no receipt 26 including yours and no call or receipt.240-434-5852darn cant even get a crank call.Barb from pigskin has returned over 200 refunds if they were in pigskin accounts before may 1 2009 all after went to south county accounts # printed on rear of checks proves that.

Last edited:

thefbcritic

LMAO, thefbcritic really is slowbus on email. Huntr1, told that to me to "DIAF" (i could really care less) and I replied to Huntr1 (go see smyfl supporters for proof).

BUT for some reason he (thefbcritic a.k.a donkempjr) thinks someone was talking to him.

Here I'll tell who i am i'm about 5'9 White male sitting at the SCHOOLlibrary messing with grown adults about my grand fathers organization i bet you grown adults feel like dumb st. marys hicks now im going to use a quote from my grandfather ####ING MORONSTHIS site will go poof cause im tired of YOU PEOPLEi've had my fun

thefbcritic

Here I'll tell who i am i'm about 5'9 White male sitting at the SCHOOLlibrary messing with grown adults about my grand fathers organization i bet you grown adults feel like dumb st. marys hicks now im going to use a quote from my grandfather ####ING MORONSTHIS site will go poof cause im tired of YOU PEOPLEi've had my fun 16 years old

Here I'll tell who i am i'm about 5'9 White male sitting at the SCHOOLlibrary messing with grown adults about my grand fathers organization i bet you grown adults feel like dumb st. marys hicks now im going to use a quote from my grandfather ####ING MORONSTHIS site will go poof cause im tired of YOU PEOPLEi've had my fun 16 years old
You are proof positive that the public school system sucks when parents don't do their job and make the kids learn the basics.

thefbcritic

I couldnt agree more.

Neither could i we meaning smyfl need to stop fighting and just ignore each other if we cant get along whats the point of fighting justto make all of us look like idiots i will be a bigger person and apoligize for what i said today but people like my grandfather but smyfl is smyfl pigskin is pigskin thats it but we need to learn to get along And refunds can be gotten At 3019040851 or 2405773580 2405772562 and 2404345852 are not active 3019040851 is Don Kemp Sr. personal number Have great day and you have to present a recipt or void check thank you.:buddies: