PNC Robbery, Kidnapping. Listen to the scanner

nomoney

quick question for any former or current bank employees out there, the story states that she went in the bank and there was already an employee inside(who then helped her get the money)......is it normal to have just one person open and be in the bank by themselves? Seems like that can't be a good thing.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I have, however, speculated that it could be an inside job to which 2ndAmendment had an objected to.

snitysherry you missed the entire point.

Express what you please. I am trying to get you to realize that if you or Penn or unix were the person who had been kidnapped and had their family held hostage, you would not like people casting dispersions on your character without regard to the facts of lack thereof.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

quick question for any former or current bank employees out there, the story states that she went in the bank and there was already an employee inside(who then helped her get the money)......is it normal to have just one person open and be in the bank by themselves? Seems like that can't be a good thing.

Just a guess:
This person was SUPPOSED to be there after the manager (who was kidnapped) arrived, but obviously a certain turn of events caused the manager to reach the bank later than normal. :yay:

Daffy

Yes it is normal to have one person go into a bank building alone. However, did it say anywhere that the person who helped her get the money was the only other person in the bank at the time? I don't recall reading that.

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
Actually the part where the original poster was sarcastic about the suspects being black is what set me off. As if, everything that happens is always the result of a black man or woman. White people and those of every other race do stupid stuff too!

True, I wonder what the statistic's are.

I

IsaParr

nonono

Yes it is normal to have one person go into a bank building alone. However, did it say anywhere that the person who helped her get the money was the only other person in the bank at the time? I don't recall reading that.

can be normal for the pnc , but for the bank where i worked before you couldnt get inside the branch alone. was a entry procedure done by 2 employees.
that guys was probably folowing the lady for a quite litle bit:neener:

Daffy

can be normal for the pnc , but for the bank where i worked before you couldnt get inside the branch alone. was a entry procedure done by 2 employees.
that guys was probably folowing the lady for a quite litle bit:neener:

I can't speak for PNC, but the banks I've worked at before it was normal for one person to go in and scan the area for possible intruders. No one else was allowed in until that was done. That way if there is anyone inside they are limited to one hostage.

:neener: yourself

DrHardcrab

She would have had to put the dye packs in the bag herself. They are designed to explode after passing a certain point. Depending how close they were parked in front of the bank, the dye packs could have exploded before she got to the car. Maybe that's why she didn't put them in.

PLUS! She was going to be in the car with them and (at the time) she didn't know for how long. I still smell something fishy here....

backagain39

For what my opinion is worth, but I think she was in on the whole thing....and since she is the only *witness*, I bet the men were not black and the car could be a false lead also.........

Does anyone believe that bank robbers would take the time to stake out an employees home, kidnap her AND the kids, and then drop them off unharmed .....ahhhhhh NO.......if this was real they would have either killed them or dropped them in the middle of the woods since they could give details as witnesses......

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
For what my opinion is worth, but I think she was in on the whole thing....and since she is the only *witness*, I bet the men were not black and the car could be a false lead also.........

Does anyone believe that bank robbers would take the time to stake out an employees home, kidnap her AND the kids, and then drop them off unharmed .....ahhhhhh NO.......if this was real they would have either killed them or dropped them in the middle of the woods since they could give details as witnesses......

Hmmm, all good points that is for sure, they took a big chance getting her at home, anyone could have been at her house, husband sick from work, mother or family visiting, neighbors seeing them. But I still want to think someone that has been entrusted as an employee with two small kids would not throw their life away like that.

Something does sound fishy and I hope it all comes out in the wash soon enough.

OldHillcrestGuy

In the article in the the Post today even Calvert Countys Sheriff Evans is quoted as saying something about he has a gut feeling theres bits to this story missing, or something to that effect.:shrug: