Politics is Downstream From Culture

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Leftists’ Civil War Fantasies Are Not Going To Work Out The Way They Think

I’m really confused about the new movie trailer for the leftist insurgency fantasy flick “Civil War” because it seemsto think that the military guy who is hassling journalists with his M4 is the bad guy. I must have got that wrong. Clearly, whoever is opposed to the regime media is the hero, right? Maybe his weird, red Elton John glasses are supposed to signal to me that he’s evil, but I’m just not seeing it. At one point, one of the reporters tells him they are Americans and he asks, “What kind of American?” Frankly, that seems like a pretty good question.

After all, I was told by the desiccated, corrupt, old pervert who Alex Garland – the guy who made this piece of crap movie – a undoubtedly supported, there are a two kinds of Americans. There are good, upstanding, woke Americans who buy into all the communist garbage, and there are normal people who he calls “MAGA extremists” who are bad and scary insurrectionists and hate our democracy and are also racist and transphobic and everything else that is bad. They also cause inflation and climate change. These people should be shamed, persecuted and hounded from society, disenfranchised, disarmed, and, according to this movie, shot. So, the “What kind of American are you?” thing is not going to shock us because it is already happening, and here’s the punchline – if you’re reading this, you’re probably the bad kind of American, according to the Hollywood jerks and oursenile, evil president.

The movie doesn’t really make clear what’s going on in itsscenario, and to the extent it does, the scenario is pretty stupid. Apparently, there’s a president who likes God, so that your subtle hint that he’s the bad kind of American. He’s on his third term in office, which it meant to be an issue, which is weird because I was informed that the Constitution that bars three terms is an evil document of oppression designed by dead white male slaveholders, but apparently it’s a good thing today. Maybe I just haven’t got my daily Constitution status memo. There was nothing in the trailer about prosecuting your political enemies on trumped-up charges, but I’m assuming that’s a good thing until it stops being a good thing when applied to Democrats.

Also, hilariously, the insurgency appears to involve some sort of conglomeration of Texas and California. The movie was written by someone associated with Hollywood, so I’m pretty sure he’s never been to Texas and doesn’t know much about it. Let’s just say it doesn’t have a lot in common with the formerly Golden State. I’m not seeing Texas and California forming any kind of military alliance except maybe to declare war on New Jersey.

There’s a lot of this kind of insurrection onanism going on with the left lately, starting with the idea that the minor brawl on January 6 was an insurrection. Lately, we’ve been informed that Donald Trump is going to become a dictator and start some sort of civil war if he wins reelection, which appears slightly more likely than it was thanks to the predictable total failure of the Biden administration. I’m not sure why or how he would start one. Is he going to provoke a bunch of Chardonnay-addled cat women to take up arms and march upon our capital in their muumuus and Lululemons?

Not seeing it. There’s a significant problem that the American left faces. They don’t have any guns. They’ve spent so long hating on the Americans who do that the Americans who do have tripled down. October 2023 was one of the top months ever in gun sales, which is a beacon of hope in this dark night of Democrat misery. But Dems aren’t the ones buying the guns. I’ve been to a gun store recently. I did not see a lot of hipsters, Palesimpians, wokeoids, or obnoxious Volvo-driving wine women. Instead, I saw a lot of guys who look like they can do a push-up. That’s not exactly the leftist demographic.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Super Bowl Champ Proposes ‘All-Black Vs. All-White Bowl,’ ‘Sick’ Of ‘White Guys Commenting On Football’

Mendenhall played for the Steelers from 2008-2012 and won a Super Bowl ring in 2009 when the team beat the Arizona Cardinals in XLIII, Fox News noted. However, he failed to get a second ring after he ended up fumbling the ball in Super Bowl XLV following a hit by Packers’ Clay Matthews and the eventual team loss to Green Bay, 31-25.

The former running back’s drop in the big game was noted in the numerous reactions to his proposal.

“I’m sick of average RBs fumbling the ball away in the most important game they’ll ever play but I guess we both won’t get what we want Rashard,” one person wrote.

Another added, “Racist and fumbled away a Superbowl. Have some shame.”

While a third person wrote, “If you can’t hold onto the football when it matters most I’d suggest sitting this out.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Following the overthrow of Iowa’s Satanic holiday display, now there’s another one, just like in the whack-a-mole game (which by the way is totally racist towards the nearsighted underground rodents, which are a historically-oppressed class). And, in case you were wondering who on Earth favors Satanic holiday statuary, behold this celebratory post from one Samantha Skorka, a legislative aid in Michigan’s congress:

image 11.png

Think before you post.

Thanks to Libs of Tik Tok, the witchy aid’s celebratory love-tweet-to-Satan went viral. She quickly deleted her post, claiming it was all a joke that stupid MAGA people don’t understand, and sanitized her social media.

So, the Internet is a little cleaner today than it was yesterday. Progress! Seven Republican legislators in Michigan published an open letter calling for the artsy little baphomet to be bulldozed. Only seven, sadly.

I studied the pictures carefully and it looks flammable to me. I’m not inciting anyone to violence against Satanic statues or anything. Don’t be silly. I’m just saying.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hollywood Actress Gabrielle Union CRIES Victimhood Over Black Women Not Getting Paid Like White Men!​

:bawl:

if you were more popular YOU WOULD EARN MORE

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Calendar of Conservative Women Not About Conservative Values, Just Sex Appeal

Twitchy sister site RedState reported this week that Conservative Dad, the guy behind Ultra Right Beer, released a "Real Women of America" calendar, featuring Riley Gaines on the cover, and donated 10 percent of sales to the Riley Gaines Center to defend women's sports. RedState's Brandon Morse wrote, "You've probably seen some on the left attempt to say that the calendar represents the hypocrisy of conservative Christians by objectifying women and putting some of them in skimpy clothing."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Leftists Would Rather Send Their Kids to War Than Vote for 'Orange Man Bad'

Now here is the sickening part. A friend I will call Phil Icide has three kids: two sons and a daughter, all of whom are between 18 and 24 years old, prime draft age.

Phil hates Trump and those who support him (like me). Phil drinks from the MSNBC Kool-Aid pond every night. He referred to Trump as "President Cheeto."

Sadly, Phil has never read a history book. He doesn't realize that the world is looking a lot as it did in the 1930s.

Phil doesn't realize WWII didn't start on Dec. 7, 1941. Nor did it really start on Sept. 1, 1939, went Hitler blitzed his way into Poland.

WWII started with smaller battles and incursions around the world. Japan went into China in 1931, and a full-scale war broke out in 1937. Italy went to war with Abyssinia, now Ethiopia, in 1935. Spain's civil war, fought between commies and nationalists from 1936-1939, was a dress rehearsal for what lay ahead.

Today, war is brewing in or near the same places WWII began, Eastern Europe and Asia. Ethiopia is only 1,500 miles from Jerusalem.

But Phil doesn't comprehend any of this. He doesn't see that his kids could be drafted and sent to burn in a tank on a Ukrainian battlefield. He doesn't grasp what will happen to his daughter should Houthi animals capture her. He hasn't read enough history to understand there are still young American bodies in ships sunk in Asian waters back in the 1940s. Phil only knows one, thing: "Orange Man bad."

[clip]

Joe Biden appears to be doing everything he can to push us into World War III while his apparatchiks on the home front are fighting to keep Trump off the ballot. Why would they do that? Because the military-industrial complex wants its money, and the globalists want their power. Democracy be damned.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Learned a new Term;

Passport Bros

Mean are traveling overseas to find a wife, fed up with feminist / woke nonsense ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WNBA Champions vs High School Boys! Nothing can save women's basketball​

haha butch women constantly claiming women are better then men ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rocker Changes Lyrics To Take Shot At Trump Supporters During New Year’s Eve Performance On ABC

While performing the band’s 2004 hit song “American Idiot” Sunday night in Hollywood, Armstrong sang, “I’m not a part of the MAGA agenda” instead of the original lyrics, “I’m not a part of the redneck agenda.” The performance was broadcast on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve” on ABC, which was hosted by Ryan Seacrest, who also interviewed President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden on the network’s special coverage of the New Year’s Eve festivities.

“American Idiot” was released during America’s war against Iraq following the 9/11 terror attacks and was a clear statement against then-President George W. Bush and the war, Business Insider reported. Armstrong has previously shared his strong feelings on Trump, telling concertgoers in 2018, “I f***ing hate Donald Trump so much.”

“I used to scream I hated George Bush. This one is a little different,” he added, as reported by Variety. “This one is bad, it’s like acid gone bad. F***ing LSD and the American Right, man.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Woke Hollywood Liberals STUNNED Over Working Class Woman Destroying White Privilege Narrative!