Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden's EEOC Says Your Employer Can Force You to Get Vaccinated

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission says there’s nothing in federal law that can prevent an employer from compelling employees to be vaccinated in order to work.

However, the EEOC also said that for employees who have a religious objection or a physical disability that prevents them from receiving the vaccine, an employer must provide “reasonable accommodations.” Those accommodations could include forcing an unvaccinated employee to wear a mask, be socially distanced from other employees, or allowed to work from home.

Wall Street Journal:

The updated guidance is intended to answer frequently asked questions, EEOC Chairwoman Charlotte Burrows said in a statement. She said the agency will continue to update and clarify its assistance for employers.
The commission is an independent, bipartisan agency that enforces workplace civil-rights laws. The five-person body is led by Ms. Burrows, a Democrat whom President Biden elevated to the top position. It also includes three Republican members nominated by former President Donald Trump.

Grumpy

(swiped from an unlabeled blog)

Show me your AIDS card. It proves that you don't have the HIV virus.

Before you enter any business, fly on any airliner, enter any country, go to any school, you must prove you don't have HIV.

HIV has been the most contagious and deadly virus of the last 40 years. And there is no vaccine or experimental shot.

Full body suits with closed recirculating breathing systems are required if you don't have an AIDS card. 20 feet of social distancing is required as well.

To get an AIDS card, you must have 3 consecutive negative HIV tests in a month, and you must get a new card every year.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Texas Hospital Employees Sue Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

“Methodist Hospital is forcing its employees to be human ‘guinea pigs’ as a condition for continued employment,” the complaint states, according The Washington Post.

The lawsuit noted that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not fully approved the vaccines, instead issuing only emergency use authorization. They allege the hospital is “illegally requiring its employees to be injected with an experimental vaccine as a condition of employment.”

The complaint also cites the Nuremberg Code, which “bans forced medical experimentations, again in effect arguing that the vaccine is experimental and potentially unsafe,” Fox News reported.

PJay

Video in article. So very sad if this happens.

PJay

Horrific. Time will tell.

Hijinx

View attachment 157238

Horrific. Time will tell.

I am no Doctor and I haven't even stayed at a Holiday Inn lately, but this guy is a fruitcake.
How stupid is it to make a statement like this , that when it does nor come true you are a damned fool.
We all know from some of the people who have received Nobel prizes ,that they are not worth a damn.
This guy would be alleged to be a pretty smart fellow just made on of the dumbest statements ever.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But to be a true incentive, only people who get vaccinated after the incentive is announced should be eligible for the lotteries. Placing the names of people who were clambering for and disguising themselves for the shot makes this a reward, not an incentive.

I'm not focusing on any of the details except "free guns, trucks and fishing licenses". The rest is just noise...:razz:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Haha. I only quoted your post because I'm tired of hearing about "incentives" that aren't incentives.

Free guns, trucks, fishing licenses.....

Oops, there are those words of men's fantasies again......

Kinnakeet

Heard of it. Pretty sure what I remember is that the government lied about treating their syphilis, not that the government gave them syphilis.

A more appropriate example would be the surprisingly common conspiracy theory that the CIA gave black people HIV intentionally. But I guess "due to systemic racism" it's okay to let one specific group endanger themselves and other's based on belief in conspiracy theories, but not anyone else. And of course this ignores the fact that the vaccine is not being apportioned by race.
Shocker Bill Clinton apologized for it so the Dem's would get more votes it was sad that it happened but just think what the Jews went thru during Hitlers reign of terror I dont hear the Germans apologizing for that

Clem72

Shocker Bill Clinton apologized for it so the Dem's would get more votes it was sad that it happened but just think what the Jews went thru during Hitlers reign of terror I dont hear the Germans apologizing for that

To clarify, you don't hear Germans apologizing for abusing the Jews?