Poof?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Well now, that's disturbing on a few different levels. I found her posts to be entertaining.

Darn! Now who's going to do the weather? :coffee:
And, see, I found her posts to be more than slightly irritating. I thought she was annoying, and in serious need of a life outside of the internet.

Maybe this is her chance to become truly useful in real life.

Hank

my war
And, see, I found her posts to be more than slightly irritating. I thought she was annoying, and in serious need of a life outside of the internet.

Maybe this is her chance to create another username and start over

:fixed:

PrepH4U

Well now, that's disturbing on a few different levels. I found her posts to be entertaining.

Darn! Now who's going to do the weather? :coffee:

That's a shame, I did enjoy her weather posts and the banter it caused. I was also impressed by how many animals she saved and found homes for. This forum was a good medium for her to get the word out on those needing homes.

atheos

User
Somebody else just checked in to the "I so desparately need a life that I might cry" club. welcome, atheos. Leave your keys in the tub by the door.

Awww...it was just a joke. Arkie will be back before we know it and we can put all this behind us. :buddies:

I tried to have a swinger party once. When I took everyone out into the backyard and showed them the swingset, they all laughed and left.

I just don't get it.... :confused: Did I need a tire swing too?