Pope Dead?

D

dems4me

Nevermind Asp - I didn't realize I was desecrating a Pope thread... :whack: :blushing: Sorry... :flowers: :huggy:

D

dems4me

Ehesef said:
The language in that attachment offends me and I have reported your post.

:rolleyes: I can dig up many STFU attachments you've replied to me with where things are spelt out too if you want to go that route. I think the forum moderators don't want to nor have the time to get involved with the petty tit-for-tat crap, nor do I want to put them through the "babysitting". If it offended you... it should.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
dems4me said:
:rolleyes: I can dig up many STFU attachments you've replied to me with where things are spelt out too if you want to go that route. I think the forum moderators don't want to nor have the time to get involved with the petty tit-for-tat crap, nor do I want to put them through the "babysitting". If it offended you... it should.
Go ahead, dig em up. You'll be hard pressed to find them, I always watch my tongue on the public boards. And someone obviously needs a Pamprin today, don't they?

D

dems4me

Ehesef said:
Go ahead, dig em up. You'll be hard pressed to find them, I always watch my tongue on the public boards. And someone obviously needs a Pamprin today, don't they?

No its more like you need your Pampers. I've got better things to do with my time then search your old nasty posts.

As you were...

I have work to do... :cartwheel

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
dems4me said:
No its more like you need a Pamper. I've got better things to do with my time then search your old nasty posts.

As you were...

I have work to do... :cartwheel
:rolleyes: Dems, meet canuk. Ya'll should get along famously.

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
Holy mother of crap, I think I may have laughed myself into hyperventilation...

breathe breathe count to five try and not laugh to much

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Has anyone seen my cat (the av?) she's dearly missed and I just know she's out there somewhere... Thanks for taking the time to look at the av. She is truly, truly missed. I've decided to dedicate my av every April for her in hopes she will be found and returned.
How long has you cat been missing?