Pramila Jayapal More Ignorance From The Squad

glhs837

Power with Control
This sounds nicely voluntary

Tax the rich and make sure every single worker in America can join a union.

But we all know the NLRB will bend every effort to ensure that "can" becomes a "must".

DaSDGuy

If I owned a lending institution and student debt was cancelled I would never give out another student loan. Ever. Meanwhile I would have to raise my interest rates on small businesses, homes and cars to recover the losses.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If I owned a lending institution and student debt was cancelled I would never give out another student loan.

AFAIK .... Biden or Congress cannot ' forgive ' loans from private institutions ... this is all about the Gov Chese

DaSDGuy

AFAIK .... Biden or Congress cannot ' forgive ' loans from private institutions ... this is all about the Gov Chese
You should be correct there, but we now have a government that REQUIRES everyone to purchase health care insurance from private institutions so taking income away from private institutions isn't much of a step away.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dem Rep. Jayapal: Inflation Is ‘A Theoretical Word That Economists Use’

Speaking to reporters outside Capitol Hill Friday, Jayapal, who chairs the House Progressive Caucus, said that inflation was “a theoretical word that economists use” to describe everyday price increases that families experience. At the same time, Jayapal explained that the so-called “Inflation Reduction Act” would lower everyday costs for Americans.

A clip of Jayapal speaking to Fox News reporter Hillary Vaughn was shared by The Post Millennial. “It is ultimately going to lead to a reduction in overall inflation, but most importantly, to the budget that people have every single day,” Jayapal said. “Inflation is, like, a theoretical word that economists use, but what families feel every day is the up or down of costs.”