Predict NFC East Final Standings

Peter Forsberg

1) Eagles (If Mcnabb stays healthy) :yay:
2) Cowboys (IF Romo can hold onto the ball)
3) Redskins (Sorry skins fans i'm concerned about your QB situation)
4) Giants (If Eli doesn't get sacked to much)

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I am a Redskins fan but realistic. Your order looks pretty good to me although I might switch the Cowboys and the Eagles, not sure but those two are defintley going to be duking it out for the NFC East title IMHO as of right now.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
AK-74me said:
I am a Redskins fan but realistic. Your order looks pretty good to me although I might switch the Cowboys and the Eagles, not sure but those two are defintley going to be duking it out for the NFC East title IMHO as of right now.

NFC East
1.Eagles 11-5 (If Mcnabb gets hurt reverse this record)
2. Redskins 9-7 ( Another year away from potentially being good)
3. Cowgirls 7-9 (Wade has never one anything. And again this year there overrated. All hype)
4. Giants 5-11 (There just a bad team. To many holes and to many egos)

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Peter Forsberg said:
1) Eagles (If Mcnabb stays healthy) :yay:
2) Cowboys (IF Romo can hold onto the ball)
3) Redskins (Sorry skins fans i'm concerned about your QB situation)
4) Giants (If Eli doesn't get sacked to much)
I agree with your order. :yay:

D

dems4me

bfncbs1 said:
NFC East
1.Eagles 11-5 (If Mcnabb gets hurt reverse this record)
2. Redskins 9-7 ( Another year away from potentially being good)
3. Cowgirls 7-9 (Wade has never one anything. And again this year there overrated. All hype)
4. Giants 5-11 (There just a bad team. To many holes and to many egos)

I agree with this one! Although would LIKE Redskins to win it all :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The...

...Eagles are DONE. Andy Reid's personal problems, the inevitable decline after being on top so long, they played better under Garcia...and got rid of him.

The Giants have the hot QB with Manning entering his 4th year. The D may well be solid even without Strahan. They've got weapons on O.

Dallas has Romo staring down the sophomore slump, questions all over after the departure of Parcels.

Washington has all the potential and is the wild card, so to speak. They could go far or implode.

Giants
Skins
Dallas
Eagles

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
...Eagles are DONE. .. they played better under Garcia...and got rid of him.

That was the most amazing thing over the off-season. Garcia played great for them and they let him go. I am not up on the specifics on why they didn't resign him, but I was kinda stunned that they didn't work something out.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Giants
Cowboys
Eagles
Skins

I agree with the Skins having the most potential, but they have yet to prove themselves. And this is about how I think it will end up. Giants aren't a terrific team, but to me they have the best chance with Eli (as long as their O-line protects). Big assumption on my part, though.