Predict NFC East Final Standings

donbarzini

1. Cowboys-Wade will get a Super Bowl appearance as a going-away gift.

2. Giants-They(players) will NOT put up with Tom Coughlin this season.

3. Redskins- How long before the Campbell vs Brennan questions start in earnest?

4. Eagles- Now even Brian Mitchell is complaining? They're done. Andy Reid is the 1st coach fired this season, by a whisker over Lovie Smith.

DuffMan

1. Cowboys-Wade will get a Super Bowl appearance as a going-away gift.

2. Giants-They(players) will NOT put up with Tom Coughlin this season.

3. Redskins- How long before the Campbell vs Brennan questions start in earnest?

4. Eagles- Now even Brian Mitchell is complaining? They're done. Andy Reid is the 1st coach fired this season, by a whisker over Lovie Smith.

:yeahthat:

Dallas is stacked.

Giants just seem to find a way to win and will do so again.

Redskins, I don't think Campbell or Portis will hold up all season.

Eagles, I have no clue what they have been up to this off season. All I know is they re-signed Mitchell.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They're...

I think your right, everyone is talking about Philly being a sleeper team this year.

...not a sleeper. They are a reasonable bet to finish second behind Dallas in the NFC East. I mean, yeah, most will be shocked if Dallas doesn't finish first and NY is the defending champ, but, we all know how things go in the NFL and one play, one injury, can have a huge impact. Washington is the only team whose fortunes are based strictly on hope. The other three have solid cases to be made for them.

Can't wait to find out, though.

:buddies:

T

toppick08

Toppick, how are the Ravens doing so far in the preseason? I havent had a chance to see. You know we play each other in the post season this year! I can't wait. :evil::killingme

We suck.....:lol:
Although, our new Blue Hen Q.B......will be a monster in years to come.
And as a die-heart , ex Colts fan, we're ready.....:boxing:..:duel:

:lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I don't want to ruin anyone's day, however NFL-HD is replaying the 'Skins/Carolina preseason game at this moment.

It is in the 2nd period, Carolina up 6 - 0.