Predict NFC East Final Standings

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Whoa! 3rd period, and it's now 34 to zip, Carolina!

The game announcers are NOT being kind at all.

One of them said: " This is NOT the effort Jim Zorn was expecting. Not with the 1st team starters playing the entire 1st half. They're getting whacked!"

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't see Philly as a sleeper. One or two injuries and they're done just like last year and 2005.

Stay away from the side-lines McNabb.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I don't see Philly as a sleeper. One or two injuries and they're done just like last year and 2005.

Stay away from the side-lines McNabb.

It occured to me later on, who the announcer was, in the preseason - game contest between Carolina and Washington - that was not being "kind" to the 'Skin's overall efforts.

It was Joe Theismann(sp?)!! HE was not happy! :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
It occured to me later on, who the announcer was, in the preseason - game contest between Carolina and Washington - that was not being "kind" to the 'Skin's overall efforts.

It was Joe Theismann(sp?)!! HE was not happy! :lmao:
Actually, he was peppering them up with too much fluff in my mind...equating Steve Smith to Santana Moss and so on.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I guess I'll put mine up after asking everyone else to before the season starts: :lol:

Tough estimating this year, though. Not impressed with the Redskins, against my prior thoughts (though I shouldn't let pre-season influence too much). I don't have much faith in the Eagles at all, and would be surprised if they are the sleeper team that has been speculated. Cowboys? Still a strong team, agree they are the favorite for the division. Giants should be able to stay near the top.

Cowboys
Giants
Redskins
Eagles

side note: GO GIANTS! :yay:

Last edited:

Coventry17

NFC East

2. Redskins 9-7 ( Another year away from potentially being good)
3. Cowgirls 7-9 (Wade has never one anything. And again this year there overrated. All hype)

Neither has Jim Zorn. You obviously never ONE an English jamboree. They won 13 games last year, but you're right, it was all hype.

Coventry17

Dallas has Romo staring down the sophomore slump, questions all over after the departure of Parcels.

How can you have a "sophomore slump" in your 5th year in the league and your 3rd as a starter?

Washington has all the potential and is the wild card, so to speak. They could go far or implode.

The Redskins are two people from the playoffs this year.... one to buy the tickets and one to drive them there.

Dallas 12-4
Philadelphia 10-6
New York 9-7
Washington 5-11 (Note: Jim Zorn is fired after his only year at the helm)

angelbaby

How can you have a "sophomore slump" in your 5th year in the league and your 3rd as a starter?

The Redskins are two people from the playoffs this year.... one to buy the tickets and one to drive them there.

Dallas 12-4
Philadelphia 10-6
New York 9-7
Washington 5-11 (Note: Jim Zorn is fired after his only year at the helm)

TWO WORDS... DALLAS SUCKS!!! :killingme:killingme

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Cowboys!!!

1 Cowboys..

:duel:

Attachments

• 1231dware.jpg
    1231dware.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 32
  • zq39fff3.jpg
    zq39fff3.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 24

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
After yesterdays games and the way the Eagles and Cowboys played, you can bet the Skins will be last in their division.

That was the pick by the folks at the NFL Channel. :shrug:

Perhaps Jim Zorn will dig into his guru bag, dig out some mantras, and chant them in the 'Skins locker room. Maybe toss some dust in the air and utter "oohoom" a number of times, and the karma will spread throughout.

Just musing! :killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
Any Skins fans what to change their NFC predictions? :whistle:
Eagles sure made an impression on me. Okay, just one game. But man, they had their act together, alright. I'd almost switch them with my 3rd pick, the Redskins. But I'll keep my original picks, 'cause I'm foolishly stubborn that way sometimes. :biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm not changing my prediciton. The Skins traditionally start off slow and gain fire in the end.

Nobody was picking the Giants last year at 0-2.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Different team, different coach. Results? Superbowl Win! :lmao:

Think it's YOUR time? Get a life! :killingme

PS: That was meant for BuddyLee!
Come back to me with your boisterous 'tude when you meet the Boys and Iggles...

...or the Skins at home.:jet: