Predict NFC East Final Standings

BuddyLee

Football addict
Well, if we're basing predictions off merely a week one performance I'd say Dallas and Philadelphia will be fighting for the division. New York for mediocrity and the Skins searching for something unbeknown to them.

angelbaby

Sorry to tell you but the Rams made the eagles look good. The rams have nothing. I will base my judgement when they play dallas next monday. We will see then what the eagles can do against a "real" team.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sorry to tell you but the Rams made the eagles look good. The rams have nothing. I will base my judgement when they play dallas next monday. We will see then what the eagles can do against a "real" team.
McNabb always keeps it close with Dallas.

To Philly's credit, which I don't give them much usually...

...almost all their starting receivers were out and they still bombed St. Louis.

Keep in mind that the greatest weakness with Dallas is their secondary.

DuffMan

McNabb looked good on Suday, but your right lets see how he does against Dallas.

The Skins on the other hand looked lost! I could a swore I was watching a Joe Gibbs offense! :killingme

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
We were talking about this at work today, and most of the folks said that you really cannot tell much from the first 4 or five games in the season, so far.

Wait until te 7th or 8th week, before making your call. :shrug: We get alot of 'Skins fans in there, and they are of a different opinion! :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
We were talking about this at work today, and most of the folks said that you really cannot tell much from the first 4 or five games in the season, so far.

Wait until te 7th or 8th week, before making your call. :shrug: We get alot of 'Skins fans in there, and they are of a different opinion! :lmao:
It's also about how well you finish. For instance, the mediots were picking the Lions to enter the playoffs last season when they started 6-2. However, they were 2-6 to finish.

The G-men were up and down for last season. They peaked at the right time.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It's also about how well you finish. For instance, the mediots were picking the Lions to enter the playoffs last season when they started 6-2. However, they were 2-6 to finish.

The G-men were up and down for last season. They peaked at the right time.

I had to laugh today, when a number of 'Skins fans showed up, wearing their favorite Redskins players jerseys, and offered that last season's Super Bowl win was a "fluke"!

Anybody, who watched the G-Men win the last 4 playoff games, - on the road - and watched the Giants defense getting stronger, each game, and didn't notice it, was watching a different team than I was! :lmao:

But, they didn't offer any opinions as to why the 'Skins could not do the same, and carry the NFC East?

BuddyLee

Football addict
I had to laugh today, when a number of 'Skins fans showed up, wearing their favorite Redskins players jerseys, and offered that last season's Super Bowl win was a "fluke"!

Anybody, who watched the G-Men win the last 4 playoff games, - on the road - and watched the Giants defense getting stronger, each game, and didn't notice it, was watching a different team than I was! :lmao:

But, they didn't offer any opinions as to why the 'Skins could not do the same, and carry the NFC East?
No Super Bowl win is a fluke.

Skins 11-5
Cowboys 10-6
Eagles 8-8
Giants 7-9 (they fall flat)

Any Skins fans what to change their NFC predictions? :whistle:

Oh yeah, I think they'll be some changes.:lol:

Nope, not the Skins... I would change the Giants, but I think I am on track with the others. :coffee:

No Super Bowl win is a fluke.

The Giants played with fire and intensity last year, as a team. They deserved to win the SB.