President of Pax River Raiders

sockgirl77

IF he was a convicted sex offender then he'd be on the registry, right? So if you know he is one (I don't even know his name honestly :lol:) then contact the state's attorney and get him on the list. And go from there. You can get him removed, banned, blacklisted, whatever, you just have to get started and DO something.

Honestly if any of you think/believe this, then get proactive, instead of hiding behind screen names on the interwebz.

If I knew/believed/thought something like that, then you can bet my bottom dollar I would be proactive and doing something instead of talking smack on a forum.

Since you all aren't doing something then :meh: ;shrug: then it must not be that big of a deal then huh?

Part of his plea-bargain was that he not have to be placed on the registry.

sockgirl77

The truth.

Oh so he showed you the court docs? Great.

Fact is, it's against the law and he should not be allowed to be associated with youth sports. There are people that cannot coach their own kids because they're in their 20s and caught a pot charge when they were barely 18. So, why should this be allowed? Not only did the man coach, he ran the damn league.

sockgirl77

Amazing what a pen and a fat checkbook can make go away. I'm guessing the only thing keeping him off the registry is "ATT" in front of the charge.

And a lawyer like Densford. I've said it before and I'll say it again...GO STANALONIS!!!:yahoo:

MMDad

Lem Putt
IF he was a convicted sex offender then he'd be on the registry, right? So if you know he is one (I don't even know his name honestly :lol:) then contact the state's attorney and get him on the list. And go from there. You can get him removed, banned, blacklisted, whatever, you just have to get started and DO something.

Honestly if any of you think/believe this, then get proactive, instead of hiding behind screen names on the interwebz.

If I knew/believed/thought something like that, then you can bet my bottom dollar I would be proactive and doing something instead of talking smack on a forum.

Since you all aren't doing something then :meh: ;shrug: then it must not be that big of a deal then huh?

HE PLED GUILTY. How much more evidence do you need? It's right there in the open, available to anyone to learn.

Not being on the registry does not mean the offense didn't happen. As Socki said, it was part of his plea. Even if it weren't, some offenses do not require lifetime registration. He may have served his sentence to the satisfaction of the courts, but that does not just erase the FACT he was convicted after pleading guilty.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Part of his plea-bargain was that he not have to be placed on the registry.

If that is true, then I'd be contacting 1) my state representatives, the states attorney office, heck even the federal offices. Maybe sit and chat with someone about the law. Do some research own my own. Be proactive.

Contact these folks -
Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services
300 East Joppa Road, Suite 1000 Towson, Maryland 21286 | (410) 339-5000 (877) 379-8636

Cause according to the few minutes of research I found, he can't NOT be listed unless he was pardoned.

Q5. Why Would a Registrant Be Removed From the Sex Offender Registry?
Death - Upon receipt of a death notice for a registrant from a designated local law enforcement unit, supervising authority, or other official source, the registrant’s name and other identifying information is removed from the registry.

Relocation - When a registrant moves out-of-state, the name is removed from the registry and the central registry in the new State is notified.

Expiration of Registration - When a registrant's term of registration is completed the name and other identifying information is removed from the registry.

Pardon, Expungement or Overturned Conviction - If a registrant is able to get a pardon, an expungement, or have the qualifying conviction overturned the name and other identifying information is removed from the registry.

MD Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services

sockgirl77

If that is true, then I'd be contacting 1) my state representatives, the states attorney office, heck even the federal offices. Maybe sit and chat with someone about the law. Do some research own my own. Be proactive.

Contact these folks -
300 East Joppa Road, Suite 1000 Towson, Maryland 21286 | (410) 339-5000 (877) 379-8636

Cause according to the few minutes of research I found, he can't NOT be listed unless he was pardoned.

Death - Upon receipt of a death notice for a registrant from a designated local law enforcement unit, supervising authority, or other official source, the registrant’s name and other identifying information is removed from the registry.

Relocation - When a registrant moves out-of-state, the name is removed from the registry and the central registry in the new State is notified.

Expiration of Registration - When a registrant's term of registration is completed the name and other identifying information is removed from the registry.

Pardon, Expungement or Overturned Conviction - If a registrant is able to get a pardon, an expungement, or have the qualifying conviction overturned the name and other identifying information is removed from the registry.

He was never ON the registry.

sockgirl77

HE PLED GUILTY. How much more evidence do you need? It's right there in the open, available to anyone to learn.

Not being on the registry does not mean the offense didn't happen. As Socki said, it was part of his plea. Even if it weren't, some offenses do not require lifetime registration. He may have served his sentence to the satisfaction of the courts, but that does not just erase the FACT he was convicted after pleading guilty.

He never did jail time.

Court System: Circuit Court for Charles County - Criminal System
Case Number: 08K00000892

MMDad

Lem Putt

Contact these folks -

Being proactive does nothing to change the law that was in place at the time of his conviction. You cannot change the law retroactively to re-punish someone who has already been convicted. The law that was in place at that time is all that coults when determining punishment.

But none of this changes the fact that he pled guilty to a sex offense. That's the truth, like it or not.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Again, I don't really care. But if you do, maybe you should do something instead of biytch about it. :shrug:

I've played devil's advocate, given different perspective and even suggested ways you all could do something to get this guy removed. But you all want to sit on here and biytch. Fine. That definitely means I shouldn't do anything. Because I don't know him, don't care, don't have kids, and don't believe people who aren't active about correcting wrongs. When they just sit on their hands and whine about a problem instead of trying to solve it, then it says to me there isn't really a problem. :shrug:

If you all do something pro-active and want some support, then let me know.

MMDad

Lem Putt
If you all do something pro-active and want some support, then let me know.

Let's go back in time and change the law before he pled guilty. Socki and I will handle the legal parts, you build us a time machine. Let us know when it's ready and we'll go.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
He was sentenced to 2 years jail with 2 years suspended
He was then sentenced to 3 years unsupervised probation

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Let's go back in time and change the law before he pled guilty. Socki and I will handle the legal parts, you build us a time machine. Let us know when it's ready and we'll go.

Seriously? No. I told you start contacting people. Make petitions. Enlist the aid of Sen Dyson. Contact the County Commissioners. Contact the state. There are lots of things you can do that don't involve a time machine and would remove him from being around kids.

Again, since you all won't do anything, then this is all much ado about nothing then. You don't consider it a real threat and you aren't concerned. So all you are doing is posting anonymously and bad mouthing somebody because you can. :yay:

sockgirl77

Seriously? No. I told you start contacting people. Make petitions. Enlist the aid of Sen Dyson. Contact the County Commissioners. Contact the state. There are lots of things you can do that don't involve a time machine and would remove him from being around kids.

Again, since you all won't do anything, then this is all much ado about nothing then. You don't consider it a real threat and you aren't concerned. So all you are doing is posting anonymously and bad mouthing somebody because you can. :yay:

Actually, I've been on the brink of writing a letter to the County about enforcing the background check rules. :yay: