President of Pax River Raiders

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
We will release all of the information about our league once everything is in place.

Stoped by Lancaster this weekend to watch the games and went to the Concession stand and saw Mr. Berg working in there and also doing the Dj'ing. I guess most of you haven't seen the charging documents of what he did, if you did, you wouldn't take your kids to Lancaster when he was there.

Stopped by Lancaster to watch the games, or to see what he was doing? My money is on the latter.

meatfist

Either way...the former president is still doing work for/with the league. :shrug:

The historical facts are enough to make most (rational) people question his character, then there's the fact he's proven time and time again to be a liar.

And yet no one seems to care. Starting to wonder if its just this county.

sockgirl77

Actually, looking at your edit, it does matter.

That being said, to each their own. I am choosing to stand by Harold on this one.

Yep. It's perfectly okay if you sleep with a child that is 10 years younger than you as long as you don't know how old she is. :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
When I was 14, I had a 19/20 year old boyfriend. I wasn't screwing him. However, I could have seen it happening. So he could have been a sex offender if we had been busted for doing it?

Admitedly, I grew up in a different area, and many of the girls I went to school with graduated and got married asap.

I'm not condoning anything, I'm just offering another perspective. Sometimes, shiyt happens when you are young and it doesn't mean that the guy is a lifetime sex offender.

itsrequired

When I was 14, I had a 19/20 year old boyfriend. I wasn't screwing him. However, I could have seen it happening. So he could have been a sex offender if we had been busted for doing it?

Admitedly, I grew up in a different area, and many of the girls I went to school with graduated and got married asap.

I'm not condoning anything, I'm just offering another perspective. Sometimes, shiyt happens when you are young and it doesn't mean that the guy is a lifetime sex offender.

I don't think that is applicable. Being 19, or even 20 and having sex with a 14 year old isn't a felony and I don't believe would make you a lifetime sex offender. This guy wasn't 19 or 20. He was in his mid-twenties and she was under 14.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I don't think that is applicable. Being 19, or even 20 and having sex with a 14 year old isn't a felony and I don't believe would make you a lifetime sex offender. This guy wasn't 19 or 20. He was in his mid-twenties and she was under 14.
Was she 14 or not?
And was he 23 or 24?

Lets keep the spin out of it people.