Price of Crabs

S

SusieQ

Originally posted by otter
Welcome, Madman..:lmao:

Was this the welcome your speaking of. This person was nice.

Oh yeah I came here with a pretend story of liking female instead of male crabs to start trouble. Pffttt please.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I guess I missed the "Hi, I'm a newbie" threads for both you and your husband. I also missed anything posted nicely by your husband. The first few things I read from him were pretty crabby. JMHO

S

SusieQ

Originally posted by RoseRed
Most people I know only want the males and do not want the females and think they should be left to procreate.

This came before the Welcome

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SusieQ
This came before the Welcome

Actually this did:

Originally posted by TysMommy
Dad and them always go to H. Gass in Hollywood, they really like the way the taste. The price always changes though. Me personally can't stand the things so can be of no help to ya!

Most newbie's introduce themselves after lurking for awhile.

S

SusieQ

Originally posted by RoseRed
Actually this did:

Most newbie's introduce themselves after lurking for awhile.

Well I'm not most. I post on a few boards. This isn't the first board I've ever found it won't be the last.

S

SusieQ

Originally posted by cariblue
You're such a snob.

And you know that about me already after only posting what 11 or 12 post. Wow your amazing.

Each of you are glad I posted today anyway I'm sure its been the most excitement you've had in a while. It always adds a little spice to a board when a new person shows up.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
This is so cool!!! First it was the Pixie/LBS drama yesterday now the dramatic posts of the crabby duo....woooo-weeeeeee!!!!

And Rose, don't you know that you can't saying that something should be allowed to procreate is always determined as antagonistic??? But telling somebody they don't know what they are talking about is just fine??? Geesh.:rolleyes: :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
And Rose, don't you know that you can't saying that something should be allowed to procreate is always determined as antagonistic??? But telling somebody they don't know what they are talking about is just fine??? Geesh.:rolleyes: :biggrin:
:blushing: My bad! May I take my lashes now please?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by SusieQ
Well I'm not most. I post on a few boards. This isn't the first board I've ever found it won't be the last.

foley2.gif

Well, lah-dee-dahh!!!!!