Price of Gasoline.

J

JPC, Sr.

:whistle: The Lexington Park Exxon on Great Mills Road has the following prices for fuel.

:yay: Regular $2.87.9

:yay: Plus $2.97.9

:yay: Supreme $3.07.9

:jameo: Diesel $2.87.9

Saturday April 22, 2006

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
:whistle: The Lexington Park Exxon on Great Mills Road has the following prices for fuel.

Saturday April 22, 2006

If you get elected, you should forget about the base & child-support crap, and focus on getting us decent public transportation.

ylexot

Super Genius
JPC said:

Saturday April 22, 2006
So what? :shrug:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
JPC said:

Saturday April 22, 2006
Your grocery cart takes gas?? :confused:

Vrock

It's not that serious
WOW! I'm still in Hawaii and I thought gas was expensive here... but you guys have it worse.... The gas prices are out of control. I wonder how much that stuff goes for wholesale.

Valarocque said:
WOW! I'm still in Hawaii and I thought gas was expensive here... but you guys have it worse.... The gas prices are out of control. I wonder how much that stuff goes for wholesale.

Yesterday I read that there's a shortage in the Virginia Beach area, and shortages will probably hit Maryland. :jameo:

oldman

Lobster Land
Speedy70 said:
Yesterday I read that there's a shortage in the Virginia Beach area, and shortages will probably hit Maryland. :jameo:

I hope that doesn't happen. I was here in MD in the 70's when there was a shortage and cars were lined up hoping to get a few gallons before the station ran out. I'll pay whatever they ask rather than not be able to get any. I had to lie to my usual station owner once, told him I had to take the wife to the hospital, just to get some so I could still get to work. It was no fun at all.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
oldman said:
... I had to lie to my usual station owner once, told him I had to take the wife to the hospital, just to get some so I could still get to work. It was no fun at all.
Never had to lie, but I did sleep in my van at the station a few nights.

N

notquitesain1

The shortages are on the way, there was a news report this morning saying they would be hitting MD by the end of May, at the latest. It also said that with the shortage not all gas stations will be out, that if one was out of gas, then the one across the street should definitely have it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Apparantly we have shortage issues here (VA/NC), but because I don't watch the news very often, don't pay attention to gas prices and haven't bought gas in awhile I had no idea until Friday. :ohwell:

J

juggy4805

Anybody wanna buy a 5.7 liter V8 truck?....Please!........Anybody? :jameo:

cdsulhoff

This is what I am going to hate to see it is going to hurt us we are a company that solely depends on gas. My husband travels over Maryland each day he goes as far as Frederick Maryland. We are trying our hardest to maintain the same prices.. This is a hard one to judge...

lkt

curly-locks
i guess they have to justify the price hikes some how... so now there will be a shortage!

cdsulhoff

lkt said:
i guess they have to justify the price hikes some how... so now there will be a shortage!

Our suppliers are starting to charge us more.. We are thinks about ordering more supplies in one order than spreading them out. This way we are lowering our multiplier to throw off the raise in freight cost. My father-in -law used to have his own gas tank at the warehouse. He got rid of it about 8 years ago...

ylexot

Super Genius
cdsulhoff said:
This is what I am going to hate to see it is going to hurt us we are a company that solely depends on gas. My husband travels over Maryland each day he goes as far as Frederick Maryland. We are trying our hardest to maintain the same prices.. This is a hard one to judge...
What does he do?