Proactiv

crabcake said:
You should post pictures of the items so he can print them out and take with him to help in his search. :yay:
Good idea...

All Breakouts Are Not Created Equal: Treating Different Types of Acne

PIMPLES
What they look like: Raised, red, sore and/or filled with whitish stuff.
Where you’ll find them: In general, teenagers tend to get pimples on their foreheads, noses and cheeks, while older women tend to see them more on their chins and jawline area.
What causes them: Pimples start out as clogged pores. The clog creates the perfect environment for acne bacteria to multiply, then the body’s immune system kicks in and “attacks” the bacteria, resulting in an inflammatory response: swelling, redness and, possibly, soreness. Pimples are categorized based on their size and the degree of inflammation: Papules are the smallest type; pustules are larger and filled with whitish material that is usually visible at skin’s surface; cysts are the largest, reddest, sorest variety, and are often described as “underground” because they can be deep under skin’s surface. Cystic acne should be treated by a dermatologist.

How to treat them: Wash your face twice a day with a gentle, oil-free cleanser such as the new RapidClear Oil-Control Foaming Cleanser. The creamy foaming formula soaks up excess oil and keeps skin shine-free for hours. To spot-treat pimples, dab on RapidClear Acne Eliminating Gel. It contains acne-fighting salicylic acid, plus a potent combination of soothing botanical ingredients that minimize oil production and reduce redness and swelling.
Cn_00086_2.jpg

Ya know... I only had to do that because Pete's not in town and I can't have DidWhat over without Pete here... he made me promise. :coffee:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I didn't buy that Budlight for her...:mad:

:SLAM:
So are you saying you want to be one of my, "Lady Freinds"?

That's what CC calls it. But hell I don't know.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Ya know... I only had to do that because Pete's not in town and I can't have DidWhat over without Pete here... he made me promise. :coffee:
Not that damn Petey Boy again.

Why Did, DidWhat ask me to raise the life insurance?

DoWhat said:
So are you saying you want to be one of my, "Lady Freinds"?

That's what CC calls it. But hell I don't know.
I do want to have a "lets shoot pool and throw darts" night though... I'll have to let my Do & DidWhat know when it is about to happen...:yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I do want to have a "lets shoot pool and throw darts" night though... I'll have to let my Do & DidWhat know when it is about to happen...:yay:
And the famous throwing Dems