ProBlacks ......

Hijinx

The only way to not say the N-word to blacks is to not say anything.
You see this woman and her peers believe white people are racist--------and they aren't.

phreddyp

NO,

Jealousy ....

these black lesbians have been playing basketball, and NOT getting the money they THINK they deserve for BEING WOMEN

I play bb I deserve the same money LeBron gets

🤣

bitch when your team brings in the SAME advertising revenue Men's Teams do, you can have $ 100 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT.

in the mean time this STRAIGHT White Chick comes in getting all the attention ... these catty bitches want revenge

this is why women SHOULD NOT VOTE .,... catty vindictive nonsense, they have feminized everything
Feminized are you sh***ing me this the same way blondie acts. Hating any successful woman no matter what her race or social status!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Byron Donalds Schools CNN Host On Biden's Racist History As She Cries Over Democrat's Jim Crow HOAX!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Angel Reese & WNBA Claim RACIAL HARASSMENT After Caitlin Clark Cheap Shot But There Is One Problem!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Chicago Sky Players Claim Chennedy Carter Was the Target of Racist Harassment at Hotel Following Caitlin Clark Incident

Multiple Chicago Sky players revealed Wednesday that guard Chennedy Carter was the target of racist harassment outside a hotel in Washington, D.C.

According to forward Angel Reese, someone found out which hotel the team was staying in specifically to harass them and record the incident.

“Finding out our teams hotel to pull with a camera as we get off the bus and put it in my teammates face & HARASS her is NASTY WORK,” Reese tweeted. “This really is outta control and needs to STOP.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1717846791375.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fans DESTROY TEAM USA Women's Basketball After They SNUB Caitlin Clark From Olympic Roster!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hip Hop Model STUNS Reporter When Asked If She Is Still Voting For TRUMP After Conviction!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrats Keep Using Black Women Like Letitia James To Destroy Black Men Who Are Conservative​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Woke Anchor SHOCKED As She Gets FIRED After Interview BACKFIRES And Bragging She 'Can't Be Fired'!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Al Sharpton LOSES HIS MIND MELTING DOWN Over Trump REFUSING To Worship George Floyd During Protests!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Young Scholars KICKED OUT OF Chipotle After Recording Employees To Pressure Them For More Food!​