ProBlacks ......

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Mediocre talents are always jealous.

Hope she puts them in their place but good.

Hijinx

The problem is they don't want to win ball games they want to make Caitlin look bad.
Whatever she does she will have to do on her own without help from so-called team mates.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The problem is they don't want to win ball games they want to make Caitlin look bad.

NO,

Jealousy ....

these black lesbians have been playing basketball, and NOT getting the money they THINK they deserve for BEING WOMEN

I play bb I deserve the same money LeBron gets

🤣

bitch when your team brings in the SAME advertising revenue Men's Teams do, you can have $ 100 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT.

in the mean time this STRAIGHT White Chick comes in getting all the attention ... these catty bitches want revenge

this is why women SHOULD NOT VOTE .,... catty vindictive nonsense, they have feminized everything

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
NO,

Jealousy ....

these black lesbians have been playing basketball, and NOT getting the money they THINK they deserve for BEING WOMEN

I play bb I deserve the same money LeBron gets

🤣

bitch when your team brings in the SAME advertising revenue Men's Teams do, you can have $ 100 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT.

in the mean time this STRAIGHT White Chick comes in getting all the attention ... these catty bitches want revenge

this is why women SHOULD NOT VOTE .,... catty vindictive nonsense, they have feminized everything
Seriously?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Angel Reese MAKES DELUSIONAL Claim About Caitlin Clark As Stephen A GOES OFF ON WNBA Players!

Her mouth got her ejected from the game yesterday.

The coach might want to invest in a gag for her.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Panel ADMITS TRUTH About Black On Black Violence After Angel Reese Rants Against Caitlin Clark!​