ProBlacks ......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
More evidence of the need for euthanasia.

Deportation .... if they are so fuc king smart these ProBlacks should be able to Turn AFRICA INTO Wakanda over night

what amazes me is how may blacks think wakanda is something real

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Deportation .... if they are so fuc king smart these ProBlacks should be able to Turn AFRICA INTO Wakanda over night
When that movie came out, I bore witness to the stupidest statement I’ve ever heard in my life.

There is a woman in my office who’s raving about how wonderful that movie was, about how sophisticated Wakanda civilization and how is she never been more proud.

I made the mistake of opening my mouth and asked,“ proud of what?”

“It’s fiction! Fantasy! It’s just a movie!“

it had the benefit of her, never talking to me again. Woo hoo.

limblips

PREMO Member
Ok, so everything....EVERYTHING.. that isn't black is racist and should be eliminated.

Let's think about doing this: They want freedom from whites in every respect possible. Let's give them their own nation. Since beaches and boating are racist, give the shorelines to the whites. Since skiing is racist, the mountains go to the whites. Farming? Racist. All the producing plain states go to the whites.

Section off a portion of the country, looks like southern mid country. Erect huge walls to keep each other out. Make sure that the new country has working utilities: power, refineries, agriculture, water, airports with travel restrictions and required visas to visit the original USA... and them leave them to their own devices. Just give them, hand over, a complete, working nation.

And then take bets on the complete downfall.
Google Liberia.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Angel Reese's Mom CRIES Racism Over BACKLASH Against WNBA Players HATING On Caitlin Clark!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOKE Black Activists OUTRAGED Over White Business Owners For Opening A 'RACIST' Hip Hop Cookie Shop!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

SALTY WNBA Players SHUTDOWN Press Conference After Confronted On Trying To HURT Caitlin Clark​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Charlamagne Tha God Sets CNN Straight on the Big Difference Between Biden and Trump for Election

Charlamagne briefly engaged directly with the question, before forging ahead to talk about what he's been seeing and hearing on the New York City streets about which candidate's base seemed to be the most energized:

So it's really which candidate can energize their base the most. In a situation like this, it does energize Trump's base. Just yesterday, in New York City, I was going down Fifth Avenue, they were in the streets protesting, waving "F---- Biden" flags, stopping traffic....I do see Trump's base more energized right now than I do Joe Biden's
I see Biden's base upset with him over a number of things. I do think a situation like this gives them something to fight for.

But this was the part I found the most fascinating. Smerconish appears to go into a state of shock, after the radio host drops what he sees as the big difference (video at the link) between the former president and Biden in how they reach an audience:

Yeah, I think that, you know, one thing that Donald Trump did that I believe is a good thing is that he killed the language of politics. Like, the language of politics is dead. So, if you had these politicians who actually sat down with everyday, working-class people, and had conversations with everyday, working-class people.
I mean, that's what I get to do every morning on "The Breakfast Club," that's what I get to do when I'm out doing my, you know, community work, whether it's in South Carolina, whether it's in New Jersey, when you get to actually talk to people and see what's on people's minds.
When you get in front of those microphones, you'll always have that in your head.You'll always have, you know, in your mind, what people are actually saying.

Kinnakeet

This woman has NO ****ING CLUE how corrupt .... Africa is,

Police pull you over instead of fines, you pay bribes NOT to get a ticket or arrested
Sure there is voting, but people are bribed to vote a certain way, opposition murdered or jailed, coups are still the rule of the day

Look at South Sudan, my Kenyan friend blames the CIA or other western interests for the violence and coups ... especially Eritrea and Ethiopia right now.

IMF or World Bank makes loans to Gov for economic development - corrupt leaders steal the funds blind,

Nairobi for fox sake has MUD roads a 1km from the airport, the Capitol looks like a West Virginia Trailer Park, Trash everywhere

As you can imagine EVERYTHING in Africa is still tribal ... so the current president spends Gov money on the tribal areas where his tribe lives .... and the other Tribes suffer ... oh and the ' politically ' correct term is Community

My friend was without power for a week as the transformer short circuited, the ' power ' company - [ owned by the Kenyan Presidents Brother ] workers drug there feet for 4 days until the work week was over [ they have a 6 day work week ] paid their supervisor a bribe to put in a work order for Sunday overtime, and then they fixed the problem. EVERY apartment building has its own salt water well, because the city water is so unreliable [ also shallow and ground water not a proper deep well ] you do not drink this only bathe

There is a ' public ' healthcare system, but you pay Baksheesh to be seen ...

Tribesmen in the Bush go about shooting each other with AK-47's stealing cattle ...

Go look at the post on TikTok, everyone is cheering for

UNITED AFRICA .....

Totally fuc king delusional ....

Africans LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF at American Black Culture and all their nonsense ....

the Cold War has been over for 30 some years now ....
so no more Proxy Wars on the continents, sure the fallout ... from Russian / East German spreading Marxism

As I mentioned the bank loans, that will NEVER be paid off, siphoning off the money ...
The economic forecasts are always way over generous on the returns

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man Hardcover – November 9, 2004

51XiJNwSA3L.jpg

Now the Chinese are moving in with the Belt and Road Program

All friendly like, loans, infrastructure upgrades, factories and industry .... thing is the Chinese bring in Chinese Workers, hiring very few locals and when the country defaults on a loan, the Chinese COMPLETELY take over the mine or factory and keep all the output for themselves, snd some places PLA Troops are their as security .....

All these PRO AFRICAN BLACKS need to back there bags and head back to Africa and help kick out all the leftover whites and show them dumb hick locals how smart they are .... show them how to UNITE Africa
Negros cant even run their own country and they voted for one in AMERICA twice and guess what he could not run AMERICA either

Hijinx

I have said on here many times that black women are much worse than the men.
Let me show some proof.

Go to Utube and listen to the black ball players in the NBA talk about Larry Byrd.
They all have nothing but praise for his performance. They recognize his talent and hard work at the game.

Then watch how the women treat Caitlin Clark.