ProFitness Gym

morganj614

MDTerps said:
So I see you at lunch and don't even know it...

here he is

Attachments

• BTogs-men-wrestler_uni-smal.jpg
    BTogs-men-wrestler_uni-smal.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 85

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
Didn't the manager of the one in the park just get busted for steroid possession? S'what I heard anyhoo.............

mainman

Set Trippin
wxtornado said:
Didn't the manager of the one in the park just get busted for steroid possession? S'what I heard anyhoo.............
It's that damned free will rearing its ugly head again...:lmao:

kaleidoscope

look at the pretty colors
I like the Pro Fitness in the Park. I went there for a while and decided to try Maximum when they opened. I don't like it as well.

thetruediva

juggy4805 said:
Does anyone attend ProFitness on GMR? If so, how are the trainers and classes?

I paid for a trainer and thought she did great. I had the tall blonde. I left feeling like I wasted my money but the next day, I felt muscles that I didnt even know I had!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
thetruediva said:
I paid for a trainer and thought she did great. I had the tall blonde. I left feeling like I wasted my money but the next day, I felt muscles that I didnt even know I had!

Rebecca! I trained with her, and let me tell you I didn't leave feeling I wasted my money. I think she is the best trainer out of all of them.

thetruediva

MDTerps said:
Rebecca! I trained with her, and let me tell you I didn't leave feeling I wasted my money. I think she is the best trainer out of all of them.

Yep, thats her! Sure she looks like a barbie but she is down to earth, fun, and not stuck up at all. I'd kill for that girls body!

G

Gemmi

MDTerps said:

Is she still a trainer there? I don't remember seeing anyone there by that name. :starcat:

warneckutz

cdsulhoff said:
Is Carmen(? spell) Training now? I left when she was studying to be a trainer.

YES she is. She and Stacy have kept VERY busy with all the new members and keeping the current members in shape. Gary retired from the Navy this past May and has since moved to San Diego.

Currently, it's just the two of them training.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Gemmi said:
Is she still a trainer there? I don't remember seeing anyone there by that name. :starcat:

Yes she is still there. She was in there today at lucnh time training an older guy, if you happen to be in there. Tall blonde girl, she is only there when she has appointments.