ProFitness Gym

mainman

Set Trippin
Chasey_Lane said:
I don't go to the gym to shoot the shiat; I go to get buff... :razz:
Neither do I, I saw a forumite yesterday and we didn't shoot the shiat, (I was too out of breath) :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I am DETERMINED to utilize my membership as my PT is ending within a month nd I have to keep up my aftercare - to continue what little good I have done...

So, don't laugh at me if any of you see me in there :bawl: in the next few weeks...

mainman

Set Trippin
virgovictoria said:
I am DETERMINED to utilize my membership as my PT is ending within a month nd I have to keep up my aftercare - to continue what little good I have done...

So, don't laugh at me if any of you see me in there :bawl: in the next few weeks...
Will you be the gal disguised as a drinking straw? :confused:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
virgovictoria said:

You gonna go the the "ghetto" gym.....Wildewood or Lexington Park one?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Christy said:
You N me both. :ohwell: :lol:
I thought of you yesterday when I read someone else's post about getting back into the spinning classes...

I once posted that I'd get more exercise if in a coma - at least someone would be exercising my legs for me... (and I think we shared a giggle)

After the "spinning" post, I thought that if anyone found me in a spinning class, please inform the authorities... Someone has had to have provided me with hallucinagens (sp?) or some really good speed.. And if it's the latter, I need to be directed home, so that I can be cleaning my house...

:jameo:

And in either case, you can be assured that shortly thereafter, I WILL need medical assistance... :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
jwwb2000 said:
You gonna go the the "ghetto" gym.....Wildewood or Lexington Park one?
Definitely Wildewood, for the most part - it's close to where I live... possible LP on occasion, if I'm packed and ready..

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
virgovictoria said:
I thought of you yesterday when I read someone else's post about getting back into the spinning classes...

I once posted that I'd get more exercise if in a coma - at least someone would be exercising my legs for me... (and I think we shared a giggle)

After the "spinning" post, I thought that if anyone found me in a spinning class, please inform the authorities... Someone has had to have provided me with hallucinagens (sp?) or some really good speed.. And if it's the latter, I need to be directed home, so that I can be cleaning my house...

:jameo:

And in either case, you can be assured that shortly thereafter, I WILL need medical assistance... :lol:

So you won't be my spin class buddy :frown::kickingrocksaswalkingaway:

Christy

b*tch rocket
virgovictoria said:

Aww. :huggy: :love:

And you will NEVER see me in a spinning class. I have a hard enough time not falling off the eliptical. :jet:

I think MM was setting me up yesterday, seeing how hard he could tax my brain and coordination. He introduced me to his trainer while I was on there and it took all I had in me to stay composed, speak clearly without passing out, and maintain my momentum and not fall off. :twitch: I'm one of those who can't easily walk and chew gum at the same time. :jet: