ProFitness Gym

G

Gemmi

MDTerps said:
Yes she is still there. She was in there today at lucnh time training an older guy, if you happen to be in there. Tall blonde girl, she is only there when she has appointments.

OK...Thanks. I go in the evenings so that is why I haven't seen her.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
mainman said:
I just got back from the gym...I think my trainer tried to kill me :eyebrow:
Back when I had a personal trainer I called him the Torturer. His assistant was T2. There were days I could barely move, but it was the healthiest I've been in my whole life and the best I ever looked. :sigh: Those were the days, no pain, no gain.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I just signed my fat butt back up to Pro Fitness. It is gonna be hard to get back started but once I get back into Spin class, I will be good.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I got one of those awesome 10-year anniversary cards in the mail and am seriously considering it. I used to love to go!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
JabbaJawz said:
I got one of those awesome 10-year anniversary cards in the mail and am seriously considering it. I used to love to go!
You should go to Maximum with me. They have awesome rates, too. :smile:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
It's because of my big, jiggly boobies, isn't it? :ohwell:
Not so much. More because I'd be hoping you two would start making out, facing each other, on some kind of exercycle. :drool:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Chasey_Lane said:
You should go to Maximum with me. They have awesome rates, too. :smile:

My work and Digs' work have deals w/them, but I'm not sure they could match $20/month?! When do you go?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
JabbaJawz said:
My work and Digs' work have deals w/them, but I'm not sure they could match $20/month?! When do you go?
Mine is a little more than that per month, but that's not saying Max. couldn't beat them. I'm usually there by 5 and stay for about an hour.

mainman

Set Trippin
Chasey_Lane said:
Mine is a little more than that per month, but that's not saying Max. couldn't beat them. I'm usually there by 5 and stay for about an hour.
More people go to the other joint... stop being difficult and switch up...:shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
mainman said:
I meant more people we know diddle....:lmao:
And you know what...day has plenty of guy friends that go to Maxium but I don't know anyone (besides Katie) but she's hardly there anymore. I want at least one gym buddy. :frown:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Chasey_Lane said:
And you know what...day has plenty of guy friends that go to Maxium but I don't know anyone (besides Katie) but she's hardly there anymore. I want at least one gym buddy. :frown:

Then start going to Pro Fitness. :razz: