ProFitness Gym

cdsulhoff

cdsulhoff said:
I hate working on Abs!!! :boo: Only b/c my back hurts. Now I can only do about 10 sit up. That is not as much as I use to do. Back when I was 15-18 I was able to do about 200 sit ups. That was a requirement on my dance class. That is so not happening now."Hell NO" That was like around 14 years ago.
Now I like that captain chair to do sit ups, but I feel like an idiot on that thing. I am trying to figure out what kind of workout I can do for my abs that would not hurt my back as much... I want my flat stomach back. :tantrum

Any suggestion????

I meant to say is that I can only do 10 sit ups at a time then I have to rest my back. After about 15 mins I can do another 10. It takes me forever in a day to get my sit ups done... Ever since I hurt my back I have had problems with these damn sit ups!!!

cdsulhoff

warneckutz said:
If it's BEFORE work, about 4:30am or so (maybe 5:00am). If it's AFTER work, around 3:30pm

That is an early workout.. I would be working out with my water bottle filled with coffee (Extra Strong) at that time of morning..

warneckutz

cdsulhoff said:
That is an early workout.. I would be working out with my water bottle filled with coffee (Extra Strong) at that time of morning..

:coffee:
After being there by 5:30am for so long I became used to it... not too bad after awhile. :starcat:

cdsulhoff

warneckutz said:
:coffee:
After being there by 5:30am for so long I became used to it... not too bad after awhile. :starcat:

I remember when I first Join the gym I went all the time. I really like working out if I am with others. At the house "NO WAY". So my cousin join the gym with me. Yeah that worked out. She came a whopping 2 times with me. She actually told me that she needed to lose weight before going to the gym. OMG!!! WTF!! was she talking about. So I ended up meeting people there and I really enjoy going. I told my hubby that I will be unfreezing my account as soon as my son is done baseball.

By the way tell Mark I still owe him his super saving discount card. The gym is on the card and he gets a free card. I have not been able to get that way due to baseball..

warneckutz

By the way tell Mark I still owe him his super saving discount card. The gym is on the card and he gets a free card. I have not been able to get that way due to baseball..[/QUOTE]
:confused:

ME--> :buttkick: <--Mark

The abuse I take there! :lmao:

warneckutz

cdsulhoff said:
I remember when I first Join the gym I went all the time. I really like working out if I am with others.

Oh, by the way, in the last year we've added a few more ellipticals and treadmills (not sure when we received the treadmills) and some new dumbbell weights and... :otter: . And we're awaiting for a few more "goodies" to arrive! :yahoo:

cdsulhoff

warneckutz said:
By the way tell Mark I still owe him his super saving discount card. The gym is on the card and he gets a free card. I have not been able to get that way due to baseball..

I am the fundraiser coordinator for SYB 10U travel team. We put together these super saving discount cards which Mark sign The gym up to be on the back as well as GNC. I owe them there free card. let me see if I can link you to what the card looks like

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 100
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

warneckutz

cdsulhoff said:
:confused:

I am the fundraiser coordinator for SYB 10U travel team. We put together these super saving discount cards which Mark sign The gym up to be on the back as well as GNC. I owe them there free card. let me see if I can link you to what the card looks like

I see! :doh:

Quizno's :drool:

cdsulhoff

cdsulhoff said:

Mark sign The gym up to be on the back as well as GNC
Mark sign up the gym on the card. GNC owner did the same. I made it sound like Mark did both. Sorry..

warneckutz

What do you listen to...

... when you work out?

I'm just curious since I just finished reading a few pages out of the latest FLEX magazine. I listen to heavy metal mostly :larry: (what most people probably cannot stand AT ALL).

G

Gemmi

warneckutz said:
... when you work out?

I'm just curious since I just finished reading a few pages out of the latest FLEX magazine. I listen to heavy metal mostly :larry: (what most people probably cannot stand AT ALL).

I don't listen to anything,just the music playing in the gym.But I do like heavy metal and think that is the best music to work out to. :larry:

warneckutz

Gemmi said:
I don't listen to anything,just the music playing in the gym.But I do like heavy metal and think that is the best music to work out to. :larry:

I only seem to be able to do that if I'm training with someone or if I forget my iPod.