ProFitness Gym

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
warneckutz said:
Spinning :bonk:

Kudos to anyone who takes that class religiously...

When I was going to the gym on a regular basis, I was hitting spin class 3 times a week and LOVED it. Time for me to start back to them.

warneckutz

jwwb2000 said:
When I was going to the gym on a regular basis, I was hitting spin class 3 times a week and LOVED it. Time for me to start back to them.

3 times a week?! :confused: HOOOOOOOW is that humanly possible?

mainman

Set Trippin
Christy said:
I think MM was setting me up yesterday, seeing how hard he could tax my brain and coordination. He introduced me to his trainer while I was on there and it took all I had in me to stay composed, speak clearly without passing out, and maintain my momentum and not fall off. :twitch: I'm one of those who can't easily walk and chew gum at the same time. :jet:
My trainer won't let me do the eliptical yet due to the bad foot... I have to schedule an appt with a podiatrist first... I might need an insert to start shifting my left foot back inwards...:ohwell:

warneckutz said:
:lmao: No, I overslept and I *really* wanted to go this morning before work. FRIDAY is LEG DAY and I hate it but it's a MUST, you know?
I love squats and lunges... I hate "shoulder" day tho...:dead:

warneckutz said:
I'm the opposite.. I "LOVE" doing shoulders :high5:
I have read that such responses are typical of the sexes.... women are typically strongest from the waist down, whereas men are definately strongest from the waist up... we tend to favor our strengths.

warneckutz

kwillia said:
I have read that such responses are typical of the sexes.... women are typically strongest from the waist down, whereas men are definately strongest from the waist up... we tend to favor our strengths.

From what I've seen, males don't seem to favor their legs too much in their workout regimen. I used to like doing legs but when you slack off just a little too much it becomes burdensome at times and it seems to take forever to see the results. :blahblah:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
kwillia said:
I love squats and lunges... I hate "shoulder" day tho...:dead:

Shoulder/arm days are :dead: I really need to have someone with me on the days I do those to get all of them out of the way. Now for abs and lower body, bring on the exercises!!

warneckutz

jwwb2000 said:
Shoulder/arm days are :dead: I really need to have someone with me on the days I do those to get all of them out of the way. Now for abs and lower body, bring on the exercises!!

I'm trying to get excited about doing legs :wench:

cdsulhoff

I hate working on Abs!!! :boo: Only b/c my back hurts. Now I can only do about 10 sit up. That is not as much as I use to do. Back when I was 15-18 I was able to do about 200 sit ups. That was a requirement on my dance class. That is so not happening now."Hell NO" That was like around 14 years ago.
Now I like that captain chair to do sit ups, but I feel like an idiot on that thing. I am trying to figure out what kind of workout I can do for my abs that would not hurt my back as much... I want my flat stomach back. :tantrum

Any suggestion????