Proud of My Daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sockgirl77

Proud of My Daughter! 03-07-2008 03:46 PM why are such and evil person, I see why you are a single mother of 10 kids, going from flodia to maryland wherever you can get a free dime

1. I am far from evil. I am actually a very nice person.
2. I have 3 kids.
3. I've never been to Flodia.
4. I work.
5. I found a dime on the sidewalk.
6. I put it in my pocket.
7. It was free.

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
Well now I have to ask this question:

Since you came on to defend your daughter, is your husband going to have to register and defend the both of you because you didn't get the responses you wanted?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
There is also evidence that they feel fear because something (I can't remember the name of it, but it's basically plant respiration) shoots up when they are approached with intent to harm. So when you go at that orange with a knife to peel it, you might as well be skinning a kitten.

And this was for real, geez. Wonder how much $$ went into that study or are you just kidding!!!:jameo:

Toxick

Splat
I am extremely appalled by the majority of rude and hurtful responses she received from this site!

Not as appalled as I am by the attitude of some people who look down on hard working country folks and use disparaging terms like "redneck" and "hillbilly" for those who do the jobs they don't have the stomach to do themselves.

And not as appalled as I am by the attitude of some people who think the world needs to bend to their will and change the way they do things every time they see something that challenges their useless and self-made sensibilities.

Why don't you all pack up and go to New England or Calfornia or somewhere like that, where your snotty attitudes and petty snobbery are accepted and shared by all.

IMNEMT-B

Not as appalled as I am by the attitude of some people who look down on hard working country folks and use disparaging terms like "redneck" and "hillbilly" for those who do the jobs they don't have the stomach to do themselves.

And not as appalled as I am by the attitude of some people who think the world needs to bend to their will and change the way they do things every time they see something that challenges their useless and self-made sensibilities.

Why don't you all pack up and go to New England or Calfornia or somewhere like that, where your snotty attitudes and petty snobbery are accepted and shared by all.

Hmmmm.. struck a nerve? Too close to home?

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!

Attachments

• f9cc829ae0b529241778cbc6134fbbcc.jpg
    f9cc829ae0b529241778cbc6134fbbcc.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

:pete:I think cowboys and country boys are hot!!!! I don't wanna move!

Well some are!!:lmao:

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
Hmmmm.. struck a nerve? Too close to home?

I don't know what you mean about "close to home", as I'm not a farmer, nor someone who works with livestock.

But yes - snobbishness and self-righteousness put me in offensive mode.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
You daughter would be very upset to see an actual deer hunted, tracked down to finish the kill, and then field dressed. It is just as gorey as the pig she saw on tv last night. Maybe if all of these girly girls were taken out hunting just one or work on a real working farm, then they would not be all boohoo over the actual slaughter of an animal when they see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.