Proud of My Daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also evidence that they feel fear because something (I can't remember the name of it, but it's basically plant respiration) shoots up when they are approached with intent to harm. So when you go at that orange with a knife to peel it, you might as well be skinning a kitten.

Do you sing to your plants or play them classical music to sooth them?

Skinning a kitten? Nice picture. But think about what they do to micies.

broncosrule

Who's there?
So.......... "Exactly" what?

You're admitting that you're a snob and a self-righteous horse's ass?

Why, yes, yes she is.......It was funny as hell on the show last night when the kids went to room to help cut up porky and the dad yelled at them to wash their hands cause they were on TV!

sockgirl77

:yum:

Attachments

• pork.jpg
    pork.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 53

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
You daughter would be very upset to see an actual deer hunted, tracked down to finish the kill, and then field dressed. It is just as gorey as the pig she saw on tv last night. Maybe if all of these girly girls were taken out hunting just one or work on a real working farm, then they would not be all boohoo over the actual slaughter of an animal when they see it.

There's nothing savage about deer hunting,, and a good hunter will usually only shoot if they can take em down quick, although on occasion sometimes a branch or something interferes. I don't think one can equate these two things. I'm not against slaughter, it's a fact of life, but it needs to be as quick and humane as possible.

Fugazi

There's nothing savage about deer hunting,, and a good hunter will usually only shoot if they can take em down quick, although on occasion sometimes a branch or something interferes. I don't think one can equate these two things. I'm not against slaughter, it's a fact of life, but it needs to be as quick and humane as possible.

deer are like rats..... disease ridden rodents..... kill 'em all

Pete

Repete
Not as appalled as I am by the attitude of some people who look down on hard working country folks and use disparaging terms like "redneck" and "hillbilly" for those who do the jobs they don't have the stomach to do themselves.

And not as appalled as I am by the attitude of some people who think the world needs to bend to their will and change the way they do things every time they see something that challenges their useless and self-made sensibilities.

Why don't you all pack up and go to New England or Calfornia or somewhere like that, where your snotty attitudes and petty snobbery are accepted and shared by all.

In New England we used to throw live lobsters in boiling water. I felt a twinge of guilt but some drawn butter with a dash of lemon cured it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mowing the lawn is like wiping out an entire village of helpless mothers and babies.

:shrug:

Claudia always gets upset when the yard guy comes around. I think she can hear the blades of grass screaming as they're chopped into little bits.

It's like Mai Lai or something.

sockgirl77

Proud of My Daughter! 03-07-2008 04:15 PM you are a winner. single mom of three, ex going to jail, cant find a babysitter that will deal with your brats, what a winner

Get your story straight. He's in jail. I found daycare. My kids are darlings. :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

I was trying to make a point about the death of an animal to be eaten. It isn't pretty and not for the light-hearted. Honestly, there are many more shows on television in which shows the graphic death of another animal. Plus there is Bizarre Foods where he dines on eyeballs pulled right from the head taken off an animal and cooked, as well as MANY bugs, lizards, monkeys, ect.

Good for her for speaking up about it but honestly if she's 19, she's a big girl and it is a wakeup for her to see were here pulled pork sandwich really comes from.

I'm glad you're proud of your daughter for expressing and believing in her feeligns.

That being said. I felt she was wrong and expressed so. My mama would be proud of me for doing that as well (I would hope :smile:)

I'm all for someone expressing their feelings, but they better be ready for criticism no matter what those feelings may be. :yay:

:yeahthat:

She has sent her letter to Metrocast, all the county newspapers, local delegates, Congressmen Hoyer, local animal rights groups. She wants to be heard!

If she can't take the responses she should keep writing letters... She was heard here, now you are beating this to death... :blahblah:

I will tell you like I told your daughter - file a complaint with the FCC...

I will tell you since I did not get the chance to tell her, if she wants sympathy, go find it between shiat and syphilis in the dictionary. It's part of life, deal with it.

Well now I have to ask this question:

Since you came on to defend your daughter, is your husband going to have to register and defend the both of you because you didn't get the responses you wanted?

Let me call my Mom and ask her to create an account and defend my posts :lol: - someone needs to get a grip on life already.

I would put :beatingadeadhorse: but someones va-jay-jay might some sand in it I do so, and they would report me to my mommy...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

Now what did I say to bring this on...

Proud of My Daughter! 03-07-2008 04:11 PM i hate u

Save it for your shrink!!!:lalala:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I was trying to make a point about the death of an animal to be eaten. It isn't pretty and not for the light-hearted. Honestly, there are many more shows on television in which shows the graphic death of another animal. Plus there is Bizarre Foods where he dines on eyeballs pulled right from the head taken off an animal and cooked, as well as MANY bugs, lizards, monkeys, ect.

Good for her for speaking up about it but honestly if she's 19, she's a big girl and it is a wakeup for her to see were here pulled pork sandwich really comes from.
Sheesh! You don't cook the eyeballs, you eat them raw. :biggrin:

sockgirl77

Proud of My Daughter! 03-07-2008 04:20 PM Please tell us just one thing that you have going for you?

I will give you a few.

1. I have great kids.
2. I have 2 great jobs.
3. I have a wonderful family.
4. I have super friends.
5. I share cycles with BS Gal.

Status
Not open for further replies.