Quarantine workouts

SailorGirl

I did see an ad for Power Knee on Yahoo.
I have to look that up thank you.

I asked a question on here the other day about hemochromatosis and polycythemia. About an hour later I was getting emails from medical advisors and junk in my yahoo about that about the disorder. I thought it was kind of strange at first but I guess my computer really is spying on me. It's creepy.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm focused on keeping my shooting skillz up today. Blasting wood boring bumble bees with my .177 Hatsan....how dare they decide to bore holes in the rafters of my cottage roof??

SailorGirl

I'm focused on keeping my shooting skillz up today. Blasting wood boring bumble bees with my .177 Hatsan....how dare they decide to bore holes in the rafters of my cottage roof??
Carpenter bees? I hate those things, they fly right up in your face. I heard they don't sting though.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Carpenter bees? I hate those things, they fly right up in your face. I heard they don't sting though.
Years ago when we had a wood picnic table, those bees made their home underneath it. Lately, I have seen a couple scoping out our metal patio table. They must not be too smart.

SailorGirl

Years ago when we had a wood picnic table, those bees made their home underneath it. Lately, I have seen a couple scoping out our metal patio table. They must not be too smart.
They petrify me. They're so damn big and they fly so close to your face and just hover. Swatting does not scare them off and Raid won't kill them.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep. They are always boring holes in my buildings..my many picnic tables...and one even had the audacity to bore a hole in to the handle of my favorite old shovel that is leaning against the shop wall. Bastids.

SailorGirl

Yep. They are always boring holes in my buildings..my many picnic tables...and one even had the audacity to bore a hole in to the handle of my favorite old shovel that is leaning against the shop wall. Bastids.
How do you kill them? They're always dive bombing me when I lay out and screaming at them doesn't work. Oh and while I have you - sorry about yesterday...:blushing:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How do you kill them? They're always dive bombing me when I lay out and screaming at them doesn't work. Oh and while I have you - sorry about yesterday...:blushing:
.177 air rifle with a scope.

Yesterday was fine! So is today. You worry too much. ;-)

SailorGirl

.177 air rifle with a scope.

Yesterday was fine! So is today. You worry too much. ;-)
That must be fun - are you drinking Coronas while you do -I'm trying to set the scene in my mind. I don't get drunk very often and when I do I normally sleep, not post. I don't spel too gooder when I'm drinking.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That must be fun - are you drinking Coronas while you do -I'm trying to set the scene in my mind. I don't get drunk very often and when do I normally sleep, not post. I don't spel too gooder when I'm drinking.
After I've had a few, I change tactics and simply shoot the one in the middle of the three I'm seeing...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
. Why doesn't Corona have a screw off top I wonder.
so that we who drink it can impress everyone with the "lighter hidden in the palm" top popping trick..and then sit back and watch them strip the meat off the palm of their hand trying valiantly to duplicate our feat.

Simple. Those Corona marketing folks are geenwisses.

SailorGirl

so that we who drink it can impress everyone with the "lighter hidden in the palm" top popping trick..and then sit back and watch them strip the meat off the palm of their hand trying valiantly to duplicate our feat.

Simple. Those Corona marketing folks are geenwisses.
Oh you mean like me? I just drinks them, I can't open them. At least not w/o a bottle opener. Which I immediately lose after opening.

Last edited:

Bonehead

There are some very effective traps made for those suckers. I know shooting them is more fun, a badmitton (sp) raquet is fun too.

SailorGirl

Just put together a rack and bench ... waiting on some adjustable dumbbells and a few bars. Fun times.
I've just started with dumbbells and they're not very heavy at the moment. I'm doing stuff relative to arms, back, and shoulders but my neck is killing me and I have no idea why - is that SOP when you first start out and do you have any suggestions for a beginner?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They always return like they're homing pigeons. I wrapped my fascia in aluminum 20 years ago and they still come back and hover. I once got after them with a .22 with birdshot, but then found brake clean will knock them out long enough to stomp them.