Question about miscarriage

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
To any of you ladies who have had a miscarriage, were you in pain over a week after the miscarriage? I'm talking pain to the point you can barely stand up.

To any of you ladies who have had a miscarriage, were you in pain over a week after the miscarriage? I'm talking pain to the point you can barely stand up.
I would think it's an individual, unique event for ever person/miscarriage. What does your doctor say about the pain? Has he/she seen you since?

sunflower

Loving My Life...
It was painful and lasted about a week .. But not to the point of not being able to stand up...

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I would think it's an individual, unique event for ever person/miscarriage. What does your doctor say about the pain? Has he/she seen you since?

I've had to go to the ER twice, first time was over a week ago due to bleeding, no cramping and no passing of anything but blood. At the time, my levels indicated I was pregnant but the sono showed nothing. Second time was yesterday due to a lot of pain both lower abdominal and lower back pain. My WBC are really raised due to my body trying to fight off infection. The sono indicated there was tissue still remaining that did not expell itself so they sent me home with pain pills and said to come back if the pain became worse, I started bleeding or became light headed, felt nasous, or started fainting.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow which was scheduled the day after my first trip to the ER.

I can handle a lot of pain since the pain medication my old gyn gave me after I had the removal of endometriosis didn't work. I just dealt with it. This pain is much worse than that.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

I had miscarriage when I was 9 weeks pregnant, but I don't remember having pains other than awful cramps that lasted about a week.

How far along were you?

I hope you are going to the doctor about this pain. You might need D&C to clean out the leftover.

kvj21075

Meow
i hate to sound stupid, but, so are u pregnant? or did u have a miscarriage? or are you not sure yet?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
i hate to sound stupid, but, so are u pregnant? or did u have a miscarriage? or are you not sure yet?

They said I had a miscarriage but now I'm having complications because not everything came out. I told the dumbasses that I wasn't passes anything but blood. I was fine all last week without any pain, just tired, which is to be expected. Now all of a sudden I'm in tremendous pain and all they do is send me home with pain pills and to call if it gets worse. I swear I loathe St Mary's doctors.

I've had to go to the ER twice, first time was over a week ago due to bleeding, no cramping and no passing of anything but blood. At the time, my levels indicated I was pregnant but the sono showed nothing. Second time was yesterday due to a lot of pain both lower abdominal and lower back pain. My WBC are really raised due to my body trying to fight off infection. The sono indicated there was tissue still remaining that did not expell itself so they sent me home with pain pills and said to come back if the pain became worse, I started bleeding or became light headed, felt nasous, or started fainting.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow which was scheduled the day after my first trip to the ER.
Sounds like you need a scrapping and antibiotics. You are saying your "pain has become worse" so take your temp and if you are running any kind of fever, I wouldn't wait until tomorrow's appointment. You can go septic fast if you are fighting infection. GO to Civista or Calvert if you have to.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
They said I had a miscarriage but now I'm having complications because not everything came out. I told the dumbasses that I wasn't passes anything but blood. I was fine all last week without any pain, just tired, which is to be expected. Now all of a sudden I'm in tremendous pain and all they do is send me home with pain pills and to call if it gets worse. I swear I loathe St Mary's doctors.

You need a D&C. You better get somewhere and get it taken care of or you won't need to worry about getting pregnant again.

kvj21075

Meow
i agree go to calvert, i will never go to st marys again if at all possible after my last experience with them.

lovinmaryland

i agree go to calvert, i will never go to st marys again if at all possible after my last experience with them.

I think she went to calvert the first time she went to the er.

I personally like St Marys and have nver had a problem there :shrug:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I think she went to calvert the first time she went to the er.

I personally like St Marys and have nver had a problem there :shrug:

I did go to Calvert the first time due to not even having my vitals taken at St Mary's for over an hour after checking in. All they was take a ton of blood, female exam, and both an external sono and internal sono. Since I was in no pain, they said to follow up with my ob/gyn within 24-48 hours. I took the paperwork to the office the next day and they would not see me until a week later, despite the fact I was bleeding. All the office did was take blood for lab work.

kvj21075

Meow
I did go to Calvert the first time due to not even having my vitals taken at St Mary's for over an hour after checking in. All they was take a ton of blood, female exam, and both an external sono and internal sono. Since I was in no pain, they said to follow up with my ob/gyn within 24-48 hours. I took the paperwork to the office the next day and they would not see me until a week later, despite the fact I was bleeding. All the office did was take blood for lab work.
soooo your doctor wont see u for a week? i would call calvert and see what they say.

Lovin- you are the first person ive heard actually prefer St marys over calvert

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Who is your OB/GYN?