Question about miscarriage

Old Timer

I've barely eaten anything for the past two days due to all of this pain.

I had a friend who had a sponge left in her after being cleaned up at Southern Maryland Hospital - it caused a tremendous staph infection. Nobody believed her pain until she went to the gyno's office and refused to leave unless they saw her.

C

CalvertNewbie

I had a friend who had a sponge left in her after being cleaned up at Southern Maryland Hospital - it caused a tremendous staph infection. Nobody believed her pain until she went to the gyno's office and refused to leave unless they saw her.

Wow, I wish jwwb saw your post before she left to go back to the hospital. I sure hope she is as persistent as your friend was and that she also will refuse to leave until they help her. They need to figure out what the heck is wrong, not just keep telling her to come back if it gets worse. How bad do they want it to get? I'm glad she's going today and not waiting until her appt she had for tomorrow.

T

toppick08

To any of you ladies who have had a miscarriage, were you in pain over a week after the miscarriage? I'm talking pain to the point you can barely stand up.

My sister had one, years ago.........so sorry for you..:huggy:

Old Timer

Wow, I wish jwwb saw your post before she left to go back to the hospital. I sure hope she is as persistent as your friend was and that she also will refuse to leave until they help her. They need to figure out what the heck is wrong, not just keep telling her to come back if it gets worse. How bad do they want it to get? I'm glad she's going today and not waiting until her appt she had for tomorrow.

I'm always a little late. I do hope she has gotten some relief by now.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.75 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I'm sitting in the er now awaiting a room. I'm not leaving here until they tell me what the hell is wrong with me. I'm afraid they are going to see the c u next tuesday side of me if they just give mw more pain meds and send me home

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.75 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

I'm sitting in the er now awaiting a room. I'm not leaving here until they tell me what the hell is wrong with me. I'm afraid they are going to see the c u next tuesday side of me if they just give mw more pain meds and send me home

Make them examine you.. You will probably need a D&C.. Make sure it gets done... Dont let them push you out!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses

sunflower said:

Make them examine you.. You will probably need a D&C.. Make sure it gets done... Dont let them push you out!

I hope I don't need a d&c.

C

CalvertNewbie

If they try to just send you away again, then that's the side of you they need to see. I hope everything works out ok. Hang in there! :huggy: