Question about miscarriage

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
soooo your doctor wont see u for a week? i would call calvert and see what they say.

Lovin- you are the first person ive heard actually prefer St marys over calvert

All they do is tell me to go to the ER to be seen.

After all of this crap is done and over with, I'm talking my female parts back to Waldorf and will ONLY go to Southern Maryland Hospital because they treated me so well when I had the minor issues I had when I was pregnant with my son.

C

CalvertNewbie

It was painful and lasted about a week .. But not to the point of not being able to stand up...

:yeahthat: I had a miscarriage almost 2 years ago. Went to the OB, got a shot, and had to go back every other day for a 1.5 wks to ensure that my levels were coming down on their own which they did. So I didn't need to get a D&C.

I was in some pain for about a week but was still able to go to work and get through the day. If I were you, I'd go somewhere else to get checked out. Sorry you're going through this, unfortunately many of us have and it's not easy. :huggy:

C

CalvertNewbie

I'd rather not mention the office at this time.

Probably a good idea, until you get everything taken care of. I wish you lived closer to Annapolis. I love Annapolis OB/GYN and AAMC.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
:yeahthat: I had a miscarriage almost 2 years ago. Went to the OB, got a shot, and had to go back every other day for a 1.5 wks to ensure that my levels were coming down on their own which they did. So I didn't need to get a D&C.

I was in some pain for about a week but was still able to go to work and get through the day. If I were you, I'd go somewhere else to get checked out. Sorry you're going through this, unfortunately many of us have and it's not easy. :huggy:

Thank you. My levels are coming down as they should on their own. Once I stopped bleeding, I felt fine for over a week. Now I'm in horrible pain, go to the ER just to be sent home with pain pills and told to follow up with the doctor.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
All they do is tell me to go to the ER to be seen.

After all of this crap is done and over with, I'm talking my female parts back to Waldorf and will ONLY go to Southern Maryland Hospital because they treated me so well when I had the minor issues I had when I was pregnant with my son.

Then go there. Now.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I called my regular gyno to see if he will meet me at Southern Maryland Hospital to get this situation taken care of.

If you are more comfortable at Southern Maryland, then I suggest you go up there, go to E.R., get checked in and have them contact your regular gyno - not wait for the gyno to call you. :shrug:

I mean, seriously, you're at least an hour away from Clinton. They could call you on your way up there - at least you're that much closer to relief.

What if you hemorage or something, JWWB, you're not only talking about your health here, you're talking about your life.

SoMDGirl42

I called my regular gyno to see if he will meet me at Southern Maryland Hospital to get this situation taken care of.

Don't eat or drink anything! If they take you to the OR tonight, you risk waiting additional time for the food/liquid to evacuate your stomach. Operating with food/liquid is too risky, they'll make you wait.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Don't eat or drink anything! If they take you to the OR tonight, you risk waiting additional time for the food/liquid to evacuate your stomach. Operating with food/liquid is too risky, they'll make you wait.

I've barely eaten anything for the past two days due to all of this pain.