Question about miscarriage

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Your doctor should have admitted you immediately and performed a D&C. You could hemmorage if the remaining tissue is not completely expelled.

Go to the hospital now.

Thanks but that was not the problem I had. Not going into all details but I did not need a D&C, I was severly dehydrated and had a bad UTI.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
are you finally starting to feel better jwwb2000?

Umm....not really. The emotional rollercoaster is starting like after you have a baby and I'm not really able to stay all that hydrated, even though I'm not drinking alcohol of any type and seems like I drink my weight in liquids with no sugar/salt and plenty of electrolytes.

I have a doc appointment today to see what is going on with this.

C

CalvertNewbie

Umm....not really. The emotional rollercoaster is starting like after you have a baby and I'm not really able to stay all that hydrated, even though I'm not drinking alcohol of any type and seems like I drink my weight in liquids with no sugar/salt and plenty of electrolytes.

Geez, you can't seem to catch a break lately! I hope the doctor today can figure out what's going on. :huggy:

J

jp2854

Aww I am sorry things still arent good for you. I Hope the doctor can figure out what is going on so that you can get on the mend I understand its going to take you a while to get over losing your baby if you need to talk feel free to pm me.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Aww I am sorry things still arent good for you. I Hope the doctor can figure out what is going on so that you can get on the mend I understand its going to take you a while to get over losing your baby if you need to talk feel free to pm me.

The miscarriage I'm doing okay with, it is just the hormones going :jameo: needing time to adjust.