Question

boobs or butt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
One of the ladies I know had it done post gastric bypass, so she had alot of loose skin removed from the rapid weight loss. They have to put drainage tubes and all kinds of nasty stuff in you X-P afterward.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Just an observation, Chain has not posted in this tread yet. :faint:

Is he dead or something :confused:

:lmao: Y'all are nutz.

I don't check this board very often :shrug:

To answer the question: BOOBS!!!!

OK, the long answer:

I prefer big boobs with a nice, wide, proportionate butt. I can overlook the latter if I like the rack enough. In very rare instances, if the butt is OMG nice, I can live with somewhat smaller rack than I like, but nothing makes me want to cry more than a cute chick with a beautiful plus-sized or near plus-sized butt and small boobs.

And as for real vs. fake: If I wanted plastic, I'd buy a doll. If I were rich, and a girl I liked wasn't blessed genetically I'd put her on the Mickey D's and chocolate diet till she got huge, then I'd pay for lipo-suction to remove the fat from where I didn't want it.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
and I hate the thought of something weird happening. I weigh 136 and I am about 5'6. So I am not fat but chubby. I would love to go down to like 115 or something like that and even thought about surgery at one time. But the recovery is what scares me the most.

:nono: 115 would make you crack-whore skinny. 136 is far from too chubby and besides thick is :hot:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
One of the ladies I know had it done post gastric bypass, so she had alot of loose skin removed from the rapid weight loss. They have to put drainage tubes and all kinds of nasty stuff in you X-P afterward.

Gross...I guess the best thing would be to stay away from the cookies and exercise more. I work out everyday but I am always stuck at 136

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Gross...I guess the best thing would be to stay away from the cookies and exercise more. I work out everyday but I am always stuck at 136

That's not bad though. I know a couple people who had gastric bypass when they were well over 300lbs and nothing they tried before would make that weight budge. Talk about your metabolism having faulty wiring! There is a crapload of screenings and nutrition counseling required with those operations. The docs pretty much want it to be a last resort.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
That's not bad though. I know a couple people who had gastric bypass when they were well over 300lbs and nothing they tried before would make that weight budge. Talk about your metabolism having faulty wiring! There is a crapload of screenings and nutrition counseling required with those operations. The docs pretty much want it to be a last resort.

My heart goes out to them. Thanks for talking with me about it.

S

Special_K44

Boobs or butt

I hve big boobs now and I really dont want them to begin with.

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
Which do you prefer?

Boobs or Butt?

Guys do you like your women to have boobs or butt?

Girls do you prefer to have boobs or butt?

I like my butt. not too big not too small. Now the bigger the boob it seems they get in the way too much. Funny question thou it made me laugh

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
With all this talk of T&A, where are the damn pics already?! :tap:

I may be a newbie but even I know better than to post pics in this forum. Next thing you know my head has been plastered on a 800lb smibmite and soaring thru the internet for all to see.