Raised Itchy Welts?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Nailpolish.

Nope that's a myth I heard.

"Myths About Chiggers
One of the biggest myths or misconceptions about chiggers is that they can burrow under your skin and drink your blood. This leads to the common treatment for chiggers of putting clear nail polish on chigger bites to suffocate the chiggers. Since chiggers don't actually burrow under your skin, this 'treatment' is unnecessary. "

[URL="http://pediatrics.about.com/od/dermatologytopics/a/06_chiggers.htm[/URL]

DEEKAYPEE8569

Have you been walking in any wooded areas??

I get that on my legs from the greenbriar in the woods around my house. I don't know if it comes in contact with poison ivy, then I get scratched, but it looks like a long line of a poison ivy bllister.

No, I haven't been in any wooded areas or places with tall grass either.
I guess it's off to the Dr.. OH, JOY! :sarcasm:

Roman

Shingles

Shingles will only appear on one side of your body, they follow a nerve path.

I know this, but they have appeared in MORE than one spot on some people. The area she describes, is the most common area to show up, but they can also spread to the eyes, depending on the severity of the case. I didn't say they WERE Shingles, I just mentioned the possibility.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Hopefully the doctor will be able to give you meds to clear it up. :)

Maybe Benadryl, huh?
It's just weird.....two tracks.....one on the left side; one on the right side; right around kidney level; not all the way around my waist.

At first I thought it was because of the elastic in my sweatpants that I wear at night. I wear them kinda "hiked up" so I don't trip over them, cuz they're a tad long. So, I wore shorts for a while. Didn't help. THEN I thought "fleas" but I don't have pets anymore; but these tracks still haven't gone away.
Ah well.....I'll call the Doc.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I know this, but they have appeared in MORE than one spot on some people. The area she describes, is the most common area to show up, but they can also spread to the eyes, depending on the severity of the case. I didn't say they WERE Shingles, I just mentioned the possibility.

I've seen shingles. My Grandmother (almost 90) gets them.
The things I have look like something has burrowed two invididual paths. Hopefully the Doc can gimme somethin'. I just LOVE taking pills! :sarcasm: