Rate The Last Film You Watched

PJay

Life (2017) :yay: Another Alien type, but different. Intense...took me a while to unwind afterwards.

Prediction: Part 2 in our future...:jameo:

luvmygdaughters

"Mud" with Matthew McConaghay and Sam Shepard. 3/5. Never heard of this movie until T-bone and Heather mentioned it on the radio. Pleasantly surprised, well acted including the two young boys.

Captain Underpants. Not gonna rate it.... just a fun diversion. :lol:

Guardians of the Galaxy II. Awesome. 4/5, demotion only for the story line.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Flatliners - 1.5/5 and .5 of that is because of the bare chest scenes with James Norton. :yum: :lol: The movie was DOA so the "Do Not Resuscitate" orders don't apply. :dead: Keifer Sunderland was also in this "sequel" but they never tied him to the original movie which was confusing.

Saw it Saturday at the revamped theater in the Park. Seating was very comfortable and we all sprawled out in our Barcaloungers. But it was COLD in the theater plus so loud my ears were ringing afterwards. It was the first show so the price per ticket was less than $5 but the concession prices were outrageous. Over $14 for a small popcorn and drink? :faint:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Beauty and the Beast - real actors edition - with my wife and college daughter. Really liked it, but I'm a sucker for those movies, and it followed the animated version of about 20 years ago or so pretty much.

luvmygdaughters

Resurrected "The Lost Boys" over the weekend, my 13 y.o. granddaughter had never seen it, she didn't seem to be that impressed...I on the other hand....thoroughly enjoyed watching it again!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Resurrected "The Lost Boys" over the weekend, my 13 y.o. granddaughter had never seen it, she didn't seem to be that impressed...I on the other hand....thoroughly enjoyed watching it again!!

I love that movie! A lot of it was filmed at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. My old stomping grounds! :diva:

Dead Men Tell No Tales 4/5

A little more CG than previous films, a little less 'crazy' Capt Jack, but a good story and I always like legends of the sea. Teaser at the end left it open for at least one more film.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Lego Batman ~ 4.9/5 Funny with no foul language, interesting plot and good story. Somewhat nostalgic with references to Batman through the movies, TV, and even comic book versions. Something for everyone from kids to baby boomers.