Redskins talkin smack thread

donbarzini

Why didnt they interview T.O and get his impression of the event??? :whistle:

:lol:

That little biotch quit halfway through the 2nd quarter. He started cutting routes off and he developed a SEVERE case of alligator arms on several catchable balls. I give it another 2 to 3 weeks and he'll be doing sit-ups in his driveway again.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Why didnt they interview T.O and get his impression of the event??? :whistle:

:lol:
Funny thing. He said he didn't get the ball thrown to him enough. They ran 60 some odd plays and threw to him about 20 or so times. So, about 1/3 of the time.:lmao:

He only caught 7 of them.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Funny thing. He said he didn't get the ball thrown to him enough. They ran 60 some odd plays and threw to him about 20 or so times. So, about 1/3 of the time.:lmao:

There was an article in the WaPo last week(Wise?) about how TO has matured and was so much more a team player now. After reading it, I saw nothing different, the difference in his attitude is directly related to winning, if adversity rears its ugly head, he will revert to the cancer he is in the locker room

LordStanley

I know nothing
That little biotch quit halfway through the 2nd quarter. He started cutting routes off and he developed a SEVERE case of alligator arms on several catchable balls. I give it another 2 to 3 weeks and he'll be doing sit-ups in his driveway again.

You could see it in his eyes... Everytime Romo over threw him, he rolled his eyes and looked up at the scoreboard.
I thought T.O was the fastest man alive. How could romo over throw him :lol:

Dont blame Romo, T.O.

Blame Sean Springs for making you look like the chump you are.

There was an article in the WaPo last week(Wise?) about how TO has matured and was so much more a team player now. After reading it, I saw nothing different, the difference in his attitude is directly related to winning, if adversity rears its ugly head, he will revert to the cancer he is in the locker room

:yeahthat:

angelbaby

The redskins get no respect. If the cowboys beat the eagles, and we beat the cowboys, how can we be underdogs in the next game? :confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
The redskins get no respect. If the cowboys beat the eagles, and we beat the cowboys, how can we be underdogs in the next game? :confused:
The NFL doesn't work that way. It's simply not that simple.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles won this game. Plus, they're at home.

T

toppick08

Just an example of how the most obnoxious fans in football are..........

angelbaby

The NFL doesn't work that way. It's simply not that simple.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles won this game. Plus, they're at home.

I'm not doubting the skins for one second. Eagles at home or not. We just beat dallas at home. Buddylee, this is our year. Have faith man. :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm not doubting the skins for one second. Eagles at home or not. We just beat dallas at home. Buddylee, this is our year. Have faith man. :buddies:
Not doubtful just realistic. We could win this one or lose it just as easily. Nothing is a given in the NFL. Didn't you just learn that this week?

Toppick, you can't really be obnoxious about losing for a decade or so. We won a big one and are the deserving of the opportunity to gloat a hair. You know Dallas fans would be...Hell they were well before the game.

There are annoying fans everywhere, pay those kind no mind because they don't represent the fan base unless...

...they're Philly fans.:lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Not doubtful just realistic. We could win this one or lose it just as easily. Nothing is a given in the NFL. Didn't you just learn that this week?

Toppick, you can't really be obnoxious about losing for a decade or so. We won a big one and are the deserving of the opportunity to gloat a hair. You know Dallas fans would be...Hell they were well before the game.

There are annoying fans everywhere, pay those kind no mind because they don't represent the fan base unless...

...they're Philly fans.:lol:

Hey :smack:

angelbaby

Check out my car..

:evil:

Attachments

• th_redskins029-1.jpg
    th_redskins029-1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 42

BuddyLee

Football addict
Byron on Brian: "I Don't Think He'll Play"

Jason La Canfora reports:

Redskins cornerback Byron Westbrook said he would be very surprised if his brother Brian played for the Eagles this weekend. Byron Westbrook said he speaks to his brother, whose presence completely changes the effectiveness and productivity of the Philly offense, nearly every day.

"I don't think he'll play," Byron Westbrook said. "The ankle injury is more serious than what the Eagles put out. You know how Andy Reid is about injuries and giving out information. Just watching him on the sidelines after he turned his ankle [against Pittsburgh two weeks ago], it didn't look good.

"He's a warrior and it's an NFC East game and he wants to play, but its also early in the season and it's not a playoff game. If he goes out and plays at 75 perecent, you could end up making it a lot worse. He would want to get to 90 percent to really be able to play."

Westbrook said he and his big brother, who is getting treatment but, according to the Eagles, is scheduled to practice today, last talked on Sunday.

As he usually does when the Redskins are preparing to face the Eagles, Byron Westbrook will continue to act as his brother on the scout team all week. The Redskins will still prepare in case Brian Westbrook plays.

"We still have to prepare for him regardless," Byron Westbrook said. "And if he can"t play, then we'll just be over-prepared."<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
I'm not a big skins fan but if they are playing good ball, they are playing good ball.

The Skins beat the all mighty Cowboys that were allegedly the best in the NFL.

And the Eagles get whooped by the so so Bears.

So whats up with the Eagles being favored by 6?
And why don't the Skins get any respect?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Zorn named Week 4 Motorola Coach of the Week

NFL.com

Head coach Jim Zorn of the Washington Redskins is the Motorola Coach of the Week for games played on Sept. 28-29.

Zorn earned his third straight win in a 26-24 victory over Dallas Cowboys. It was just the Redskins' second win in Dallas in 13 years. Led by a balanced offensive attack, QB Jason Campbell passed for 231 yards and two touchdowns, while RB Clinton Portis added 121 rushing yards. The offense controlled the ball for more than 38 minutes.

Zorn was selected as Motorola NFL Coach of the Week from among three finalists by voters on NFL.com. The other finalists were head coaches Herm Edwards of the Kansas City Chiefs and Jeff Fisher of the Tennessee Titans.

Link!<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Bravo!:yahoo: