Redskins talkin smack thread

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
I dont know who the most obnixous fans are....but what I can NOT stand are fairweather fans. If it's your team, it should be your til the end! 16-0 or 0-16, we have has all sorts of sad years as Skins fans, but we are still Skins fans. We didnt jump on the bandwagon as it came around!!!
Skins fans are fans for life!!!

:)- Real women watch football!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I dont know who the most obnixous fans are....but what I can NOT stand are fairweather fans. If it's your team, it should be your til the end! 16-0 or 0-16, we have has all sorts of sad years as Skins fans, but we are still Skins fans. We didnt jump on the bandwagon as it came around!!!

:yeahthat: Can't be obnoxious much over the past decade and a half for Skins fans.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

:yay: Have always been a fan, through good times and bad. :cheers:

They also watch baseball. Go O's - even though they suck right now. :yahoo:

D

dems4me

:lmao: And you see I haven't watched a game with you since. :lol: :huggy: Did you ever find your missing cowbell? :whistle:

Funny thing...it really did disappear:lol: I have another rowdy noisemaker that involves coins and pans in lieu of my missing cowbell though :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Would anyone like to join me for the Rams game? I have two tickets at a low price and you even get to sit beside me!

PM me.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Redskins schedule former Seahawks running back Shawn Alexander for a visit.

Sources: Former Hawk Alexander to visit Redskins, may join team

By John Clayton and Mike Sando
ESPN.com

<!-- promo plug -->
<!-- end promo plug -->

<!-- end story header --><!-- begin left column --><!-- begin page tools -->Updated: October 13, 2008, 7:28 PM ET

<!-- end page tools --><!-- begin story body --><!-- template inline -->The Redskins have scheduled a visit Tuesday with former Seahawks running back Shaun Alexander, and, if the meeting goes according to plan, the Redskins will sign him to a contract, according to two sources close to the situation.

<!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (BEGIN) -->

<!-- INLINE HEADSHOT (END) -->
Alexander, released by the Seahawks during the offseason, has visited the Saints, Bengals and Lions, but this is appears to be his first real chance of landing a job. The opening was created when backup Ladell Betts suffered a knee injury during Sunday's game against the Rams.

Betts' injury isn't considered serious, but it appears he might miss a couple of weeks. Alexander could fill in until Betts is healthy and back up Clinton Portis. The fit is natural because Alexander worked with Redskins head coach Jim Zorn and running backs coach Stump Mitchell in Seattle.

The 5-foot-11, 228-pound Alexander has been working out in Seattle during the first two months of the season waiting for a chance to sign with a team. He rushed for 9,428 yards in eight seasons in Seattle.

Not sure how I feel about this one. If Betts can get healthy in a few weeks I wouldn't pull the trigger. If not, maybe it's a decent move.

The last I saw Alexander he wasn't moving too quickly.

angelbaby

Redskins schedule former Seahawks running back Shawn Alexander for a visit.

Not sure how I feel about this one. If Betts can get healthy in a few weeks I wouldn't pull the trigger. If not, maybe it's a decent move.

The last I saw Alexander he wasn't moving too quickly.

We should have kept marcus mason and we wouldnt be in this situation. :ohwell: