Redskins v. Eagles...

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I will not. This is THE last game in the history of the world that I would go to. Surly, disgruntled Skins fans with all the pent up disgust and add typical loutish, drunken Eagles fans, there is NO good outcome to this.

You win, you'll be more boorish than usual and the Skins fans will be less inclined to put up with it than usual. We might even go so far as to throw our Grey Poupon at you. We win, the emotions will boil over and take it out on you people, throwing both the mustard AND the quiche at you and there's no way in hell y'all take it on a good day let alone getting punked by a team that loses to everyone else.

I see an ugly, nasty evening coming up.

:killingme

I really hope the Skins win. I wish I was going.

BuddyLee

Football addict
A man walked into a Skins bar with a dachshund under his arm. The dog was wearing an Skins jersey and a Skins helmet.

The bartender said, "Hey! No pets are allowed in here! You'll have to leave!"

The guy begged him, "Look, I'm desperate. We're both big fans, my TV is broken, and this is the only place around where we can see the game!"

After securing a promise that the dog will behave, and warning him that he and the dog will both be thrown out if there's any trouble, the bartender relented and allowed them to stay in the bar and watch the game.

The big game began with the Skins receiving the kickoff. They marched down the field, got stopped at about the 30, and kicked a field goal.

With that the dog jumped up on the bar, and began walking up and down the bar giving high-fives to everyone.

The bartender said, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! What does the dog do when the Skins score a touchdown?"

The owner replied, "I don't know, I've only had him 4 years."

:lmao:

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
I hope the Eagles get their wings clipped tonight. Payback for the last time they stomped us on Monday night (2002/2001 I believe).

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I hope the Eagles get their wings clipped tonight. Payback for the last time they stomped us on Monday night (2002/2001 I believe).

But Skins won the last time they played.... or is this just a Monday night thing?

Two good things could happen tonight.... Skins win over Iggles and me going into labor immediately after that :yahoo: It would be a great evening.

Rael

Supper's Ready
iggles by 30?
iggles by 20?
iggles by 15?
skins win 2-0?
wot?
wot?
wot?

Ah, come on. The Eagles don't have a chance against the mighty B-13...Baker's Dozen...trips right...slot left formation call.