Relocating

S

Sherry

I didnt think it was in a different time zone. I was referring to the zones for growing plants. Maybe you should trying swallowing those pills to make you smart. Holding them in your hands sure didnt work for you!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Sherry
As I said, I maybe new, but I am not dumb. Use your imagination. It will be much better than anything I could say!

Wow...Sherry...you kinda got me there...but if you ask around a bit, my imagination is a very dangerious thing.
I was hoping for something a little more reality-based, but now that the imagination is on overdrive, you wouldn't BELIEVE what I have you doing!!!
:biggrin:

Atir211

Maybe you should trying swallowing those pills to make you smart. Holding them in your hands sure didnt work for you! [/B]
WOW - slam-dunk, I'm new to this, but I'm thinking Sherry is gonna be fitting in real well!!!!

SxyPrincess

Hi,
My husband is relocating to Southern Maryland very soon. I hope to join him in a few months. I am a middle school teacher (8th Grade) in a rural community of Southwest Virginia. What should I know about this area? Will I have a problem finding employment? What are the winters like? Do you have any snow? We are thinking Calvert would be the place to settle. Is that a good decision?
Let me hear from you.

Tell me where you list plants here and I'll pretend I'm the idiot! :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Relocating

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Tell me where you list plants here and I'll pretend I'm the idiot! :rolleyes:
I think it was the garden & landscaping section.

and I'm not calling you an idiot... :biggrin:

S

Sherry

True, but you are in a coastal area and we are in the mountains. No coastlines in Southwest Virginia. Our neighbors are the mountains of North Carolina, East Tennessee,a dn Kentucky.
Good to see you are sticking up for your fellow user, but still you might want to check your geography before you make assumptions.

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Relocating

Originally posted by RoseRed
I think it was the garden & landscaping section.

and I'm not calling you an idiot... :biggrin:

Sherry should have then "referenced" her zones in here. And as far as WVA is concerned, our winters aren't that different. :rolleyes:

SxyPrincess

you might want to check your geography before you make assumptions.

You may have wanted to check ME out before you made YOUR assumptions! I don't get the title "forum princess" for nothin. :moon:

blueeyes76

I don't care about the weather, time zones, who neighbors who, I'm just wondering what's up with all the nastiness lately? A new member shows up wanting to know about the area, and you guys are rude to her. I hope she doesn't judge all of us based on your responses.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by BchBns
western virginia ... west virginia ... hmm ... scrapple ... sausage ... don't it all pretty much amount to the same thing?

Ssshhh! Christy's from West Virginia. You ain't makens funz of dem, are you? :nono:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

I din't say nuffin' bout dem dare west-by-god-virginians ... me knows better dan dat!
You spelled that wrong Bch...

We need ta lern ya "bett'r en at" :biggrin:

Atir211

besides ... sxy didn't kick in with anything till a FORUM MEMBER drug her into it ... :really:
and just when has sxy needed anyone to "drug he into it"????